PDA

View Full Version : A little help on the co-op missions

Secret Fire
30-05-2005, 18:24
i am at lions arch and am doing the co-op mission enarest but im only lvl 12, could i do any previous co-op missions to gain levels? Also id like to know how to get to drakonars forge and ascescion.

Loquetus
30-05-2005, 18:53
you could do previous co-op missions but you won't get the 1k bonus
just do quests
every town has several quests

Kaziurra
30-05-2005, 22:08
Actually, The Seaboard is really easy. I beat that at lvl 11 and the next one at lvl 12.

firstwave
31-05-2005, 02:48
If u feel like u need to lvl up a bit more, do some drake runs with a friend or 2. At lvl 11, skeleton mesmers can easily kill u so you have to do it with a friend. I always do all ascalon quests because they give you tons of exp, especially Daughter quest + Althea's ashes. (She is hot, I hope she didnt die) Those two quests combined give 4000 exp.

Gwyndion
31-05-2005, 17:38
I did the daughter quest, but where do i do the ashes quest? I just cant find that map, and the rewards great

IBeJebus
31-05-2005, 18:51
I did the daughter quest, but where do i do the ashes quest? I just cant find that map, and the rewards great
You get ashes quest from duke barradin in pikens square. to get to the place you need to go northeast from Grendich courthouse, its not too far.

Gwyndion
31-05-2005, 19:23
grendrich courthouse? Haven't been there, been to piken square though where do i go from ascalon city please?

IBeJebus
31-05-2005, 19:45
grendrich courthouse? Haven't been there, been to piken square though where do i go from ascalon city please?

Hmmmm... Check the main body of this site, in the Cartography section of it. Open the Map thats called AC to LA trip. It details all the cities and outposts along the way from Ascalon City To Lions Arch, including Grendich Courthouse. Once you find that, if you look on the map, youll see a large open area to the right of the courthouse, you go through that area and youll see the entrance to the next area called The Charr Flame Temple or something like that, thats where Altheas Ashes quest is.

Gwyndion
31-05-2005, 19:49
K, thanks, wish i could find a smaller version to print because i screw the map up resizing it