PDA

View Full Version : Life Transfer Skill Location?

Slenn
30-05-2005, 23:02
I know feodor the baneful in the mines has it... but i cannot find him...

Any1 know where this boss is with the life transfer skill?

Seeker of Something
31-05-2005, 01:04
On the path to the Seer there is a bridge just prior to the Griffons. Feodor is one of the bosses that can spawn just east of that bridge. It took me five or six runs to get him to spawn there, I kept getting a ranger boss instead, but I did capture from him in that mission.

Rico Corpsefire
17-01-2006, 23:23
you can get it in abbadons mouth

Rico Corpsefire
17-01-2006, 23:24
u can get it in abbadons mouth

MercenaryKnight
18-01-2006, 01:41
I found feodor at the end, just past where you kill markis to finish the mission.

Zaxares
18-01-2006, 03:30
Life Transfer is gotten from Mursaat Necromancer bosses. These are the areas I've found where they spawn:

1. Iron Mines of Moladune
2. Thunderhead Keep (but very rarely. There's only 1 Mursaat boss here and it's not guaranteed to be the necro)
3. Ice Floe (the necro boss here is just called Mursaat Necromancer. Keep an eye out for the telltale necromancer aura around him)

Apparently you can also cap Life Transfer in the Fire Island missions as well.

reciprocal
18-01-2006, 04:33
you can get it in abbadons mouth

Rico's right. Unless you're having trouble reaching the Ring of Fire island, that's the surest bet where you can get Life Transfer. You have to go up against the Mursaat bosses in the Ring of Fire and Abaddon's Mouth missions and one of them is bound to be a necro. Unfortunately, if you're banking on RoF to nab the skill then I would hope to be lucky because there's a chance that the necro boss is the last guy you'll face (and you won't be able to cap the skill).

The other locations are already listed.