PDA

View Full Version : N/R or N/Mo?

Runekeeper
31-05-2005, 09:36
I really like Minions and I REALLY don't like doing pvp that much. I've read most of the N/R and N/Mo related posts. I like the N/R for the extra minion(the pet) that you don't need a corpse for, but on the other hand I like the N/Mo for the healing and longer lasting Minions that do require corpses...... which is generally more useful/longer lasting in the later parts of the game(pve)? the extra healing(n/mo) or the extra tank/first corpse getter(n/r)?

Valerya The Red
01-06-2005, 01:19
I do prefer the extra healing. Especially when u find monsters with the spell breaker enchan. Not only I can heal myself by either using blood magic or healing but I can use protection prayers like reversal of fortune and save myself a headache when no other spells are effective against these type of monsters.

Val. :flip:

Rad
01-06-2005, 01:46
As a n/mo12, i'm currently running missions as primary healer and can keep a 4-6 bone horror group throughout most of the fighting, and it's... damn fun!

edit: on a side note, i also had a n/r to about lvl 10 and he was pretty boring... you'd think having the pet would be more fun, and yeah it's pretty neat having the ability to have a pet nonstop, but you lose the ability to be more varied (having to train beast mastery to be effective with the pet).

ArnisArora
02-06-2005, 00:31
I have an ascended N/R, and a level 10 N/Mo.
I think my N/Mo could kick my N/R's ***.