PDA

View Full Version : How to beat mirror with Mo/Me in 10 sec <

Miss Ainia
31-05-2005, 10:34
Well.. :D hiya.. there are probably 1000 of these threads already ( but i've missed theM )

Anyway.. I used backfire and reversal of fortune and 6 other enchancments..

First second in fight I cast backfire.. asap its finished casting, i cast Reversal of Fortun on him..
Now he makes all enchancments and die so he only has a LITTLE life left.. and then he attacks me and dies on the first attack thanks to Reversal :)

greetz

mtngem
31-05-2005, 10:44
All youhave to do is strip off every skill but healing breeze and divine boone and just use your staff to nail em. spam healing breeze.

Metagenki
31-05-2005, 15:23
All youhave to do is strip off every skill but healing breeze and divine boone and just use your staff to nail em. spam healing breeze.

Somehow I don't see that beating him in under 10 seconds

and then he attacks me and dies on the first attack thanks to Reversal :)

I don't understand how he could die thanks to reversal... are you saying the right skill?

Reversal of fortune cancels damage out and heals you that amount, it does no damage to anybody, no matter who used it :confused:

hireath
31-05-2005, 16:40
i think he means empathy...?

Miss Ainia
31-05-2005, 23:09
Somehow I don't see that beating him in under 10 seconds

I don't understand how he could die thanks to reversal... are you saying the right skill?

Reversal of fortune cancels damage out and heals you that amount, it does no damage to anybody, no matter who used it :confused:

Oh sry.. not reversal.. i cant get the name of it atm.. *im stupid or something* :D but it was an enchantment that returned 33% of the dmg :)

Kastimizillion
01-06-2005, 02:21
Oh sry.. not reversal.. i cant get the name of it atm.. *im stupid or something* :D but it was an enchantment that returned 33% of the dmg :)

retribution

Saken
01-06-2005, 23:02
Ok.... I dont see how that really works =/ what I did was..

Arcane conundum
Phantasm
Banish
Symbol of Wrath
Bane signet (Once he starts attacking)
Phantasm
Smite.. he dies