PDA

View Full Version : Where are Flesh Golems?

Serpantsnake
31-05-2005, 20:53
I'm a lvl 17 W/Mo at Elona's Reach. Am I close to them? Will i be able to take them without hench? Can the bleed?

TheGreatDivorce
01-06-2005, 04:52
It would be weird if FLESH Golems don't have FLESH but I can't tell since I dislike Warriors.

But I can tell you that you are 4-5 missions or so away from Perdition Rock, which is where they are located.

Aidan Gawain
01-06-2005, 07:07
By the way, if you're hoping to farm them, don't bother. They've been nerfed.

Zuvio
01-06-2005, 09:52
Q: Whats your ultimate goal when playing Guild Wars?
A: To get to the flesh golems so i can kill 16+ of them at one time and feel GREAT about myself, just like the rest of the 99.999 players who do the same ****!!!
Q: Ow, ok ....

Loquetus
01-06-2005, 11:24
flesh golems just help alot of people to get alot of gold fast
and they used to... give great items aswell
i think it's pretty stupid they nerfed those critters cause i think that people that actually go through the trouble of going further then droknar's forge should be rewarded in some way
heck it's easyer to just create a pvp char cause pvp chars get 200 atribute points asap and pve chars got to do those annoying atribute quests to get from 170 points to 200
so pvp > pve (same skills, armour, runes)
getting to fire islands is hard (i farmed flesh golems at ember light camp)
and finished all the missions
i was expecting to get an excellent spot for farming items with really high lvl mobs (which would require an entire party to actually kill them) but you'ld always get a good decent drop

Zuvio
01-06-2005, 13:12
PvP players cant go to ToA