PDA

View Full Version : Questions about this guild.

redvandam
31-05-2005, 23:34
I've been in a few guilds now but left after my own trial period is over. The main reason is because theres is no communication between members. Someone logs on says "Hi", everyone else says "Hey" and thats it.

No friendly chatting, no ones answers each others questions (besides me...even when I don't even know the answer cuz I feel bad that no one else is answering him). Is this a guild that helps and communicates with each other or is everyone just busy doing there own thing.

Would also like to know if this guild participates in GvG?

Most importantly, how are the people in the guild. Are there a few guys that everyone dislikes because hes a rude loudmouth? Or are those kind of players promptly removed from the guild?

Thanks

Glenn_Irving
01-06-2005, 00:24
People do say more than just hi. Most of the time when someone asks a question it is usually answered by more than one person unless no one really knows. At times there really isnt much of a conversation going on mainly because there aren't many people on at the time (Work, School, Sleep, ect).

We do GvG but not recently mainly because there are people trying get get the right skills, runes, and weapons.

So far I haven't come across anyone in the Guild acting like an ***. I say so far all the people in the Guild are friendly.

Hopefully this helped answer your questions.

Dragon Flame
01-06-2005, 00:35
We chat frequently enough, not all the time, but enough IMO. we will participate in gvg once everyone's ready/

LordAshengar
01-06-2005, 04:06
We help out each other as much as we can, usually we try to help each other out with quests like needing info on a quest or doing missions together.
As for GvG some people either are new to the guild, new to game, or we just trying to get everything with in the game before GvG like all the items, runes and spells stuff like that.
We do try to communicate and help each other out like giving items to each other that someone in the guild needs.

:clap: :happy14: :happy65:

Ancale
01-06-2005, 10:23
This is a very friendly guild and most occasions u'll get ppl helping you not only with answers to questions but also to do certain missions or getting to certain outposts... at the moment people at the higher level missions seem not be be getting enough help though ... I guess coz most ppl *looks at himself* are still in the lower lever missions :)

REI ONRYOU
01-06-2005, 11:47
The guilds also great for helping you attain items. Generally, if someone gets something they don't need, they'll offer it to the Guild before selling it, or if you need crafting items for your new armour, you'll get some given to you.

Very good at information as well. A few of us are Alphas, and the rest are addicts, so chances are someone will always have an answer for you.

As for GvG, we're not fully ready to participate in it. Although I do plan to spend a lot of time doing it, I'm not just going to shove the PvE to one side in order to focus on that. PvE first, then PvP.

Lord Anthrax
01-06-2005, 14:29
Yes, we are a very communicative and helpful guild. As long as we're not already busy with something in-game that's important, we're usually quite glad to lend a helping hand if we can get to the area in question. I myself have helped Guildmates reach quite a few areas and have had help doing missions/quests on several occasions myself. We also chat about things when we're not otherwise engaged in battle and such.

We also try and keep an eye out on items others can use and hand them off if there happens to be someone who can make good use of it. My first day in the guild, someone gave me a 14-21 sword, for example.

Like Rei said, most of us are working on the PvE game and trying to prep ourselves for PvP and GvG, but some of us do play some PvP already, just not that many.

bl1nded
01-06-2005, 17:07
we talk a fair amount, depending how many people are online etc
and we are all a very nice bunch of people willing to help out, we dont bite!

if anyone needs help for a mission / quest you can usually find people to help you out, we PvP sometimes, but a lot of people are concentrating on PvE to unlock all the items for their PvP build

calderstrake
02-06-2005, 01:10
I am just wondering how many people are logged in when you are making the claim that we don't chat enough. I am sure that some of you may think I chat too much. In fact, just the other day someone was flooding my screen with green text ranting about rare crafting materials....

RilderView
18-06-2005, 01:06
I have a question also: Does this guild have meetings at the guild hall and stuff, like do you activly use it?

and why hasnt anyone responded to my aplication in the join topic lol

Lord Anthrax
18-06-2005, 02:57
We don't use it much outside of a place to meet and hand stuff over to Guildmates, so far.

As for why no response, currently we're pretty well full. However, that may change in the coming weeks as decisions are made about our Guild roster and how to handle the number of members and applicants we have. I can't say more than that as it falls to the Officers and Leader to decide those issues, and I'm neither.

Ancale
18-06-2005, 11:53
I have a question also: Does this guild have meetings at the guild hall and stuff, like do you activly use it?

and why hasnt anyone responded to my aplication in the join topic lol
Hi :)

The guild hall is used mainly as a meeting place when people give away an item to another guildie I think. Usually we just used guild chat for the talking... and for other things the forums.

re why noone replied is probably coz at the moment we've reached the 100 ppl so we can't send out invites. A solution to this is being discussed so hold on :)

Edit: oops didn't realise the reply above :P

sithrage
03-08-2005, 08:43
i joined GWO a few weeks ago and I'm loving it.. everyone is great, and as far as I can tell, i'm the only rudemouth x.x
good luck :D
-kano

REI ONRYOU
03-08-2005, 12:16
Agreed sithrage. I'm joking heh. ;)

The Officers hold meetings and is proof why we don't have the whole Guild hold meetings. These are normally day long events and a nightmare for the Guild to later read. This doesn't mean the Guildies have no say, not at all. We always want to do what's best for them.

As for Applicants, they should be contacted soon to see if they're still interested.

I just remembered another nice feature of the Guild. Van Tomiko likes to hold BBQs in the Guild Chat every now and again. Everyone in the Guild is invited to join it. ;)

Slotter Killer
03-08-2005, 12:53
There is usally much talking, unless there arent alot of ppl on and they r doing Pvp, we usally just use th Guild Hall to hang out.... Like i sometimes go there to annoy aaron, so, we usally use the Guild Hall, but even sometimes theres only 2 ppl on, maybe only 1, 2 days ago, Shadow and I were the only ppl o, and he made his monk he has been working ok for 7 hours, But yes. this is a wonderful guild so once the ppl r booted who havent been on for a month, which is like 30 ppl, im guessing Tarrant, Mel, Fallen, Rei, Sparky, Jersey, and Slaye will be accepting accplications :D