PDA

View Full Version : N/W Noobie Help Plz

HelpTheNoob
01-06-2005, 23:11
Ok I want to make a N/W. I've been reading about builds on this forum for the past couple of hours and I'm totally lost. Use Life Transfer or Life Siphon? Shadow Strike or Vampire Touch? I have no idea. One build I'm particularly interested in is at:

N/W Build (http://forums.gwonline.net/archive/index.php/t-342179.html)

Any comments on that build, or any suggestions, or any builds would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hntar Undreno
01-06-2005, 23:59
well life transfer is just a better version of life siphon.. so probably would wanna go with transfer. It's elite though, so obviously for the first 4/5 of the game or however long it is before you get transfer.. you'll use siphon instead.

Shadow strike is slightly better than vamp touch if attacking somebody with full health .. and you can do it at range so basically if it's a melee guy you can be casting it while he's still charging at you, then you engage him in melee. How many warrior skills do you plan to carry? You might be able to carry both shadow strike and vamp touch, nullifying your problem. Then have gaze as well, if you have room.. that's a pretty nasty combo if you have your blood magic maxed out.. start the guy off with shadow strike which should do around 80-90 dmg.. then give him gaze and touch in whichever order..

I think you could use the build she gave, except take away mark of subversion and insert shadow strike. Just my thoughts.