PDA

View Full Version : At last some items!

SilentMoon
02-06-2005, 00:51
I don't know how it's been for you guys, but I'm level 15 and just arrived at the gates of kryta, and until now the interesting drops (items with salvageable upgrades) had been scarce at best.

So tonight I headed out in the wild to meet the mergoyles running around the encampment. I had noticed that with the help of the henchies who brought me here they tended to die rather quickly, so I thought I would give soloing a try. For the record, I'm a R/E with a lvl 14 stalker pet.

Well for one thing those goyles are REALLY easy to kill for some reason, and they're level 12 or 14 which means good XP for me. The level 12's basically don't have any useful spells and fall like flies with a couple of dual shots + ignite arrows. The level 14's pack spirit shackles and mind wrack, which can be annoying but once I manage to interrupt one of those, it's not really a problem.
And the drops! In half an hour, I unlocked no less than 5 various weapon upgrades, from blue, purple and even one GOLD staff (otherwise useless... but that's the first time I see a gold item ^__^). When it's not an item they drop like 30-40 gold...

So for those of you out there who're desperate for drops, try it out. :D

Hispan
06-03-2006, 19:41
I don't know how it's been for you guys, but I'm level 15 and just arrived at the gates of kryta, and until now the interesting drops (items with salvageable upgrades) had been scarce at best.

So tonight I headed out in the wild to meet the mergoyles running around the encampment. I had noticed that with the help of the henchies who brought me here they tended to die rather quickly, so I thought I would give soloing a try. For the record, I'm a R/E with a lvl 14 stalker pet.

Well for one thing those goyles are REALLY easy to kill for some reason, and they're level 12 or 14 which means good XP for me. The level 12's basically don't have any useful spells and fall like flies with a couple of dual shots + ignite arrows. The level 14's pack spirit shackles and mind wrack, which can be annoying but once I manage to interrupt one of those, it's not really a problem.
And the drops! In half an hour, I unlocked no less than 5 various weapon upgrades, from blue, purple and even one GOLD staff (otherwise useless... but that's the first time I see a gold item ^__^). When it's not an item they drop like 30-40 gold...

So for those of you out there who're desperate for drops, try it out. :D

ur lvl 15, try soloing some where harder and you'll get more gold and better drops. I cleared that whole area with my lvl 6 w/mo and with my lvl 9 r/w:afro: its not that hard

Monen
06-03-2006, 19:55
I cleared that whole area with my lvl 6 w/mo and with my lvl 9 r/w:afro: its not that hard

Good for you, but give the OP some credit...it's plain to see, he's completely new to the game and these forums....:huh:

SilentMoon
06-03-2006, 20:56
WTF? That has got to be one of the mightiest unearthing I've seen in a long time. Dude... 9 months later?!

:awe:

Some first post.

Monen
06-03-2006, 21:39
LOL, didn't even notice date of first post...hahahaha

Gangrel
06-03-2006, 21:49
Good for you, but give the OP some credit...it's plain to see, he's completely new to the game and these forums....:huh:

Yeah level 39 and 2k+ posts clearly states he's a n00b :shocked:

Ashberry
06-03-2006, 22:34

Maybe he's old kid?

http://www.badbadrubberpiggy.com/images/caps/iz10/large/iz10-01131.jpg

This thread had me going for a minute though, I thought for a second the OP must be one of the biggest fans of the game who insisted on doing absolutely everything and exploring everywhere before moving on.. Then saw the date, funny lol.

Monen
07-03-2006, 00:05

I really hope you got my joke...if not, meh.