PDA

View Full Version : Capture Verata's skills?

SillyBear
02-06-2005, 02:19
I read somewhere that it was possible to capture Verata's Sacrifice from Verata the Necromancer out in Traveler's Vale. I've seen Verata out there, but is it still possible to get it from him? I know you can get bone fiends from him. Anyways know about Verata's Sacrifice? I'd really love to get this sooner than Copperhammer mines.

JeEnYuS
02-06-2005, 02:36
I read somewhere that it was possible to capture Verata's Sacrifice from Verata the Necromancer out in Traveler's Vale. I've seen Verata out there, but is it still possible to get it from him? I know you can get bone fiends from him. Anyways know about Verata's Sacrifice? I'd really love to get this sooner than Copperhammer mines.
verata does appear in travelers vale for 1 quest and 1 quest only. after that i don't think he can appear there anymore. and being that he is not an opponent and you can't do damage to him i don't think y ou can capture his skills :confused:

Felix Siphon
02-06-2005, 21:48
Thats false, I have killed Verata b4. I entered from the zone behind him and just kept hitting him until he died. He really didn't put up much resistance. Of course I had to restart the zone to do the mission because he was dead.

Zero RoGuE
01-07-2005, 23:01
killing Verata In shiverpeaks cannot be done anymore...however i hear that you can find verata(as an enemy) somewhere in Kryata..

Death Sigma
02-07-2005, 01:45
You can't capture any Verata skills before the Copperhammer Mines I believe, which is where you can buy the 3 skills anyway. I'm not even sure if you can capture them at all, since I haven't come across any enemies that use them, not even the stone summit gnashers, who always summon the bone fiends. :mad:

Lord Gargoyle
02-07-2005, 02:17
perhaps they changed it but you can capture bone fiends and i captured veratas gaze from him. i did the quest a few times and those are the only skills he used. perhaps he uses the other verata skills, too.