PDA

View Full Version : Fissure of Woe & Underworld

PROLINKer
02-06-2005, 11:59
I don't know if this had been asked before but where are these 2 places?

I got temple of the ages and i already killed galrath but I never seen these places.

Can anyone map me the place from temple of ages? Thanks....

Incognito2me
02-06-2005, 12:21
You're there!

If you kneel in front of the statue of grenith when mist is around him, a ghost appears. he'll take you to UW.

Kneel in front of balthazaar when he's burning, and a ghost will appear. Talk to him to go to fissure of woe.

Hope that helps. :)

Oh, and you have to pay 1000gp a trip. :p

ThunderGodd
02-06-2005, 12:30
You're there!

If you kneel in front of the statue of grenith when mist is around him, a ghost appears. he'll take you to UW.

Kneel in front of balthazaar when he's burning, and a ghost will appear. Talk to him to go to fissure of woe.

Hope that helps. :)

Oh, and you have to pay 1000gp a trip. :p

It's probably also important to mention that your region/country needs to have control of the hall of heroes (ie if you're in america and america controls the hall of heroes)...when they have it then the statues come to life (ie frost cloud at greneth, fire at balthazaar). That's the only time you can get to UW or FoW.

PROLINKer
03-06-2005, 03:27
Oh thank you for the tips, hope America have favor later when me and my guildies try it for the first time.

Thanks again, appreciate it.

But where is Fissure of Woe? Is it in the Underworld too?

PointyStick
03-06-2005, 03:58
But where is Fissure of Woe? Is it in the Underworld too?
Like Incognito said:

Grenth takes you to the Underworld.

Balthazar takes you to the Fissue of Woe.

You just kneel in front of the statue that takes you where you want to go, then talk to the guy when he pops out.

Grenth is the death guy with the dead things coming out of the ground at him. He also has what looks like frost clouds billowing down his statue.

Balthazar is the guy with the big sword. He's got flames that travel up his statue.

DIEnamic
03-06-2005, 04:32
The bad news is that America hasn't had the favor of the gods lately... It's been three days and counting. :/

Seeker of Something
03-06-2005, 04:47
The bad news is that America hasn't had the favor of the gods lately... It's been three days and counting. :/

Was that some sort of joke? Or do you just play at odd hous? I'm in the Pacific time zone and I'm reasonably sure America has had it every evening this week (they certainly have it now, the statues are burning in my other window).

DIEnamic
03-06-2005, 05:32
Was that some sort of joke? Or do you just play at odd hous? I'm in the Pacific time zone and I'm reasonably sure America has had it every evening this week (they certainly have it now, the statues are burning in my other window).

Nope. I live in Pacific time zone too. For the last 2 days, Korea has had it but it just changed to Europe's hands last time I checked (which was about 2 hours ago). The only time we did have it was after the update last night, which seemed to give us the HoH by default for some reason, but those Koreans jumped on the opportunity again... -.-

Then again, maybe America waits for me to log off before they take the HoH? :mad:

PROLINKer
03-06-2005, 05:57
Like Incognito said:

Grenth takes you to the Underworld.

Balthazar takes you to the Fissue of Woe.

You just kneel in front of the statue that takes you where you want to go, then talk to the guy when he pops out.

Grenth is the death guy with the dead things coming out of the ground at him. He also has what looks like frost clouds billowing down his statue.

Balthazar is the guy with the big sword. He's got flames that travel up his statue.

Oh nice, darn i'm sure is stupid killing all the undeads in black curtain and kessex peak looking for a cave that I was thinking is Underworld or FoW lol.

Thanks for the informations guys.