PDA

View Full Version : Mo/Me build pve

struber
02-06-2005, 13:49
hi,

i'm currently making a Mo/Me but i have no clue what skills and stats to use. Since i hate to waste stats i want to ask you guys some advice first
Can you give some nice builds for a pure teambased character (mostly healing offcourse)

thx in advance

acoz
02-06-2005, 20:38
hi,

i'm currently making a Mo/Me but i have no clue what skills and stats to use. Since i hate to waste stats i want to ask you guys some advice first
Can you give some nice builds for a pure teambased character (mostly healing offcourse)

thx in advance

Max Healing (FIRST!)
Try to max DF (SECOND)
and rest goes to Protection

Phishfood
02-06-2005, 21:00
I maxed my inspiration magic to steal energy, with energy tap and channeling.

TalonSlayer
02-06-2005, 23:09
I'm at base 12 Healing, 10 or 11 Divine Favor, and 4 Inspiration for Energy Tap. Gets me 10 at a cost of 5, that ain't bad.

I have no Elite skills yet that I know of-- loaded, I have Heal Other, Signet of Devotion, Vigorous Spirit, Mend Condition, Healing Breeze, Energy Tap, Heal Party or Signet of Capture, and Resurrect.

struber
04-06-2005, 17:15
no more tips guys ?

Vice Versa
05-06-2005, 06:35
Energy Tap is awful. It takes forever to cast, and it wastes attr. that could go to Divine Favor. The extra casting time could go to healing. Divine Spirit is a much better energy regulation spell. Echo and Hex breaker are pretty much only good mesmer skills for monk (PvP), and with the growing retardedness of Air Elementalists, Mantra of Air can be useful.
Stick with Mo/Me, lose Energy Tap. Go 14 HP, 13 DF, 3 Dom (for Hex Breaker).

struber
05-06-2005, 12:01
it's a pure pve char i forgot to mention that so it will do no pvp