PDA

View Full Version : PVP equipment exploit that doesn't work: just so you know

Thy Guardian
02-06-2005, 16:43
I'm probably not the only one who thought of this or tried it, but I just wasted some time testing it out, so I might as well post about it here so no one else wastes their time.

My idea was to create a PVP character with a name, like "Bob Marley" for example. Then, I would put all of their customized PVP equipment into the storage, and delete that character. Next, I would make a PVE character with the same name "Bob Marley" and get the equipment from the storage and use it, since of course, I would trick the game because it's still "Bob Marley". I also would try selling the items as well as salvaging them.

It doesn't work. Damn you ANet! :lol:

Taunted
02-06-2005, 16:45
I'm probably not the only one who thought of this or tried it, but I just wasted some time testing it out, so I might as well post about it here so no one else wastes their time.

My idea was to create a PVP character with a name, like "Bob Marley" for example. Then, I would put all of their customized PVP equipment into the storage, and delete that character. Next, I would make a PVE character with the same name "Bob Marley" and get the equipment from the storage and use it, since of course, I would trick the game because it's still "Bob Marley". I also would try selling the items as well as salvaging them.

It doesn't work. Damn you ANet! :lol:

If they didn't use serials to identify characters they would be horrible horrible developers.

Dirty_Zulu
02-06-2005, 17:42
Where does the PVP char has access to the storage?

Chantal Dubois
02-06-2005, 17:43
Where does the PVP char has access to the storage?

They added Xunlai Agents to Tombs outpost.