PDA

View Full Version : help needed...beating my mirror

dk_templar
02-06-2005, 17:52
alright...ive been stuck in augary rock for 2 days now and i cant figure out a way to defeat my mirror, it's really hard bc im ahealing/smitingmonk...anybody have sum tips that would help me???

Neone
02-06-2005, 19:06
alright...ive been stuck in augary rock for 2 days now and i cant figure out a way to defeat my mirror, it's really hard bc im ahealing/smitingmonk...anybody have sum tips that would help me???

equip bane signet/banish/symbol of wrath/(some other smite spell if u got)/balthazar's spirit
the last 3 should be from your 2ndary and should be useless skills which you know the mirror will cast rituals, long useless preparation spells, etc...

go in there, run up to it, cast everything and keep atking, should be easily killed if u keep atking, recast smite spells when necessary. Remember to cast enchantments before entering your mirror's lair.

Phishfood
02-06-2005, 19:47
Hi there I'm a monk mesmer and I know how it feels, because that mirror has such a high attack.

First things first, you need to get the some new armour, preferably the +10 resistance to physical damage set at Amnoon Oasis.

I equiped myself
Monk:
Retribution: so that everytime he hits me he gets damaged too.
Healing Breeze: to heal yourslef and so he cant because he does not use enchanments it seems.
Pacifism: To stop him from attacking so healing breeze can heal you all up and you can regain some energy.

Mesmer:
Empathy: just like retribution but a bit more harsh on damage, except with time limit.

Other:
Healing seed: you can use this as well, except it costs 15 energy and you may not have enough energy to spare.

before the battle use retribution and wait for energy recovery.

When the battle starts dont go near so that he gets his axe out because that has a ton of damage on it and he attacks faster too, so stay back so that all he's got is a bow.

Use Empathy then Healing Breeze, and when you lose too much life use pacifism to get some rest time in.... and so you pretty much repeat this all throughout.

Of course you'll need to reskill in Healing Prayers, Smiting Prayers, Domination Magic and Protection Prayers.

hope that helps.

Neone
02-06-2005, 22:08
Hi there I'm a monk mesmer and I know how it feels, because that mirror has such a high attack.

First things first, you need to get the some new armour, preferably the +10 resistance to physical damage set at Amnoon Oasis.

I equiped myself
Monk:
Retribution: so that everytime he hits me he gets damaged too.
Healing Breeze: to heal yourslef and so he cant because he does not use enchanments it seems.
Pacifism: To stop him from attacking so healing breeze can heal you all up and you can regain some energy.

Mesmer:
Empathy: just like retribution but a bit more harsh on damage, except with time limit.

Other:
Healing seed: you can use this as well, except it costs 15 energy and you may not have enough energy to spare.

before the battle use retribution and wait for energy recovery.

When the battle starts dont go near so that he gets his axe out because that has a ton of damage on it and he attacks faster too, so stay back so that all he's got is a bow.

Use Empathy then Healing Breeze, and when you lose too much life use pacifism to get some rest time in.... and so you pretty much repeat this all throughout.

Of course you'll need to reskill in Healing Prayers, Smiting Prayers, Domination Magic and Protection Prayers.

hope that helps.

I fought him yesterday and he uses healing breeze now from what I could tell.

jlowry
02-06-2005, 23:48
I defeated him yesterday (after the patch) with just Retribution and Healing Breeze. I also did not attack him at all (I danced a bit instead). :)