PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or is Divinity Coast bugged

Cartigan
02-06-2005, 21:40
I saved 5 chosen, I assume there are only 5. I get to Loamhurst and no bonus completion for me

IBeJebus
02-06-2005, 21:42
I saved 5 chosen, I assume there are only 5. I get to Loamhurst and no bonus completion for me

Ive tried several times, still no bonus completion.

Auntie I
02-06-2005, 21:52
You have to talk to a specific guy to get it to update. I'm at work and can't remember the guys name. Just look for a NPC with a name instead of "Villager". Not the same guy you talk to to finish the Mission

Cartigan
02-06-2005, 22:03
You have to talk to a specific guy to get it to update. I'm at work and can't remember the guys name. Just look for a NPC with a name instead of "Villager". Not the same guy you talk to to finish the Mission
You don't talk to anyone to finish the mission, you just walk to the circle of light. And I didn't see in green exclamation point.

Cartigan
02-06-2005, 22:54
No one is going to come in this damn forum and its a bug question not strategery

Lord Anthrax
03-06-2005, 02:38
You have to talk to someone right there at the end and he'll reward you for saving the Chosen. I forget what his name is, but that will complete the bonus. He's just outside where you take them to the circle.

Bram Stoker
03-06-2005, 22:12
It's Lionguard Minah that you must talk to so that the bonus is struck out (as noted in the quest database entry for Divinity Coast). He's the first guy on the right just after you come through the pillars at Loamhurst.