Miss Ainia
03-06-2005, 10:49
currently it looks like this :p

peace and harmony < so i can use divine boon without loosing to much mana
Divine boon < ^
orison of healing < heal
healing breeze < extra heal
Dwaynas kiss < heal in between while orison is loading
Dryders defence < If im the target i cast this and storm chaser and run around and heal me.. :)
Storm chaser < ^
healing touch < to heal myself :)

I dont know if this is a very good setup for Tombs.. i've made it several times to Hall of Hero's .. got any suggestions on what to do better? Im a prim healing monk .. And i want it as good as possible for tomb // GvG // hall of heroes :}

greetings

>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> <<< <<< <<< <<< <<<

Sergeant Thorson
04-06-2005, 05:49
I am very interested in where this post could go, I am a primary healer and have trouble in PVP as well

this_barb
04-06-2005, 09:43
1. Peace and Harmony
2. Divine Boon
3. Heal Other - Ally Heal
4. Dwayna's Kiss - Ally Heal
5. Orison of Healing - Self Heal
6. Healing Touch - Self Heal
7. Mend Ailment
8. Resurrection Signet or Restore Life (Res Signet for Tombs/Arena, Restore Life for GvG)

hireath
04-06-2005, 13:13
1. Peace and Harmony
2. Divine Boon
7. Mend Ailment
8. Resurrection Signet or Restore Life (Res Signet for Tombs/Arena, Restore Life for GvG)

slight overkill with the healing...

heal other is not needed with divine boon. yes it would heal for around 270 with divine favor and divine boon, but that costs 12 energy and an arrow of degeneration. you would find yourself at zero energy very fast.

Miss Ainia
04-06-2005, 17:26
1. Peace and Harmony
2. Divine Boon
7. Mend Ailment

Yeah.. but i had Mend ailment once, but barely used it..

Check this build out ( made it this night :P )

( 1 ) Healing seed. Simply cast in on out teams tank or other teams target.
( 2 ) Orison of Healing. Heal heal heal
( 3 ) Word of Healing (Elite). cast when ally is lacking outta life :p (preferably under 50%)
( 4 ) Healing Breeze. Cast .. when you feel you need some healing backup.. but dont spam.. it costs 10 energy :p
( 5 ) Signet of Devotion. Cannot be interrupted, and doesnt work for backfire Smile heals pretty nice too..
( 6 ) Storm Chaser. If you need to run some :p 25%faster run+3 energy whenever you take elemental dmg.
( 7 ) Dryder's Defence. If you're the target, simply put this on you and you'll last 10 times longer.. Razz for 10 seconds Wink
( 8 ) Resurrect ( Can be replaced other skill if you feel that you dont wanna res Smile such as healing spring ( Heal nearby allies for xx life each 2 seconds in 10 seconds )

greetings

Cutter
05-06-2005, 05:36
I never play without some type of condition cure, like mend ailment, for tanks that go blind and if you get dazed. Also, if your strategy is to run around you would be snared.

I'd personally exchange storm chaser for it. Just something to think about.

hireath
05-06-2005, 12:02
signet of devotion is utter poo...

2 second cast for 80-90 heal.

it can be interrupted also, with knockdown.

80 heal with 2 second cast is very poor and you teammate will be dead before you cast it in the tombs.

hireath
05-06-2005, 12:03
Yeah.. but i had Mend ailment once, but barely used it..

Check this build out ( made it this night :P )

( 1 ) Healing seed. Simply cast in on out teams tank or other teams target.
( 2 ) Orison of Healing. Heal heal heal
( 3 ) Word of Healing (Elite). cast when ally is lacking outta life :p (preferably under 50%)
( 4 ) Healing Breeze. Cast .. when you feel you need some healing backup.. but dont spam.. it costs 10 energy :p
( 5 ) Signet of Devotion. Cannot be interrupted, and doesnt work for backfire Smile heals pretty nice too..
( 6 ) Storm Chaser. If you need to run some :p 25%faster run+3 energy whenever you take elemental dmg.
( 7 ) Dryder's Defence. If you're the target, simply put this on you and you'll last 10 times longer.. Razz for 10 seconds Wink
( 8 ) Resurrect ( Can be replaced other skill if you feel that you dont wanna res Smile such as healing spring ( Heal nearby allies for xx life each 2 seconds in 10 seconds )

greetings

btw healing spring is a ranger skill, and it is not very energy efficient either if memory serves.

Miss Ainia
05-06-2005, 12:04
I never play without some type of condition cure, like mend ailment, for tanks that go blind and if you get dazed. Also, if your strategy is to run around you would be snared.

I'd personally exchange storm chaser for it. Just something to think about.

thanks :) But my team mates doesnt think i heal enough :/ They think i shall go with PEace and harmony + Divine boon :p

Anyway, Mend Ailment.. then i must put some stats in protection prayers :/ ? isnt Purge Conditions much better then?:P greetings

hireath: I know Signet of Devotion is kinda sucky.. and HEaling spring is a ranger skill, yes .. but guess my secondary profession ;)

hireath
05-06-2005, 12:05
thanks :) But my team mates doesnt think i heal enough :/ They think i shall go with PEace and harmony + Divine boon :p

Anyway, Mend Ailment.. then i must put some stats in protection prayers :/ ? isnt Purge Conditions much better then?:P greetings

mend ailment is spammable condition removal, you only need protecting if you want target to be healed for X per remaining condition. nice in conjunction with martyr.

Miss Ainia
05-06-2005, 12:07
mend ailment is spammable condition removal, you only need protecting if you want target to be healed for X per remaining condition. nice in conjunction with martyr.
Owkie :P cool.. must test it.
But what do you think about peace and harmony+divine boon ?:P greetings

Master Nebukadnezar
05-06-2005, 14:05
This is my build i play successfully in the tombs. What u think aboout it?

attribute:

Divine 13
Healing 17

skills:

(1) Word of Healing
heal other
(2) Healing Breeze
support my healing, when steal energy
(3) Healing Touch
self-healing/when stand next to me
(4) Orison of Healing
heal other/myself
(5) Healing Seed
when somebody is under fire (other monk/priest)
(6) Remove Hex
remove backfire etc.
(7) Essence Bond
have enough energy when attacked (nearly always :p )
(8) Ressurect/ Restore Life
logical :D

Sometimes i use Vigorous Spirirt instead of Healing Touch. What's your opinion about this build?

ZieG
05-06-2005, 20:47

attribute:

Divine 13
Healing 17

skills:

(1) Word of Healing
heal other
(2) Healing Breeze
(3) Healing Touch
(4) Orison of Healing
heal other/myself
(5) Healing Seed
(6) Remove Hex
remove backfire etc.
(7) Essence Bond

Sometimes i use Vigorous Spirirt instead of Healing Touch. What's your opinion about this build?

Suggest more in divine favor then healing and also essence got nerfed.

Miss Ainia
05-06-2005, 21:38

attribute:

Divine 13
Healing 17

skills:

(1) Word of Healing
heal other
(2) Healing Breeze
(3) Healing Touch
(4) Orison of Healing
heal other/myself
(5) Healing Seed
(6) Remove Hex
remove backfire etc.
(7) Essence Bond

Hmmzie :P pretty neat.. well ttyl ..

Gallowglass
06-06-2005, 15:14
attribute:

Healing 17

Just curious how you are getting 17 points in healing. I can see 12 from points, 3 from sup rune, 1 from a headpiece, that only makes 16 though.

The only other thing i can thing of is a staff upgrade, but they are only a % chance to work so i cant really justify counting that as a +1 to healing in your build.

jmsjags
06-06-2005, 23:02
Just curious how you are getting 17 points in healing. I can see 12 from points, 3 from sup rune, 1 from a headpiece, that only makes 16 though.

The only other thing i can thing of is a staff upgrade, but they are only a % chance to work so i cant really justify counting that as a +1 to healing in your build.
Some rare scrolls also have +1 to an attribute.