PDA

View Full Version : I Got Mad Skillz: A Discussion

Butterat
03-06-2005, 15:53
Just wanted to gather up some opinions...

What do you think is the most powerful individual skill or skill combo in the game? How about for each profession?

I'm not talking about full character builds. I just mean one single skill or a two-skill combo (can be from two different professions). It can be elites, non-elites, whatever. For ease of reference, please give the board some idea what the skills you're talking about do. I think we could get some pretty interesting conclusions/ideas here.

SilentMoon
03-06-2005, 16:07
Just wanted to gather up some opinions...

What do you think is the most powerful individual skill or skill combo in the game? How about for each profession?

I'm not talking about full character builds. I just mean one single skill or a two-skill combo (can be from two different professions). It can be elites, non-elites, whatever. For ease of reference, please give the board some idea what the skills you're talking about do. I think we could get some pretty interesting conclusions/ideas here.

I haven't played much of anything besides ranger and mesmer, but poison arrow + epidemic looks pretty devastating to me. But then again I don't know anything... :x

Gwyndion
03-06-2005, 19:15
I think empathy and backfire combined is pwnage, they have the choice, sit it out, which shuts them down for fifteen seconds or so, or take high damage....

SquidgY
03-06-2005, 20:32
Gwyndion, didn't you just describe Spiteful Spirit?…

Spiteful Spirit + Wastrel's Worry is rather nice, but I prefer Diversion + Wastrel's Worry.

…And Barbs + Charm Animal…

Serpent of Death
03-06-2005, 20:47
I would say Life Transfer, Chilblains, Plague Touch would be really nasty DOT.

Caelib
03-06-2005, 21:13
I am not going to reveal my build/spec because I think it's the toughest out there :) ... I will just say that I am a Monk/Mesmer and capable of soloing five lvl 24's at once with ease (and no, not Flesh Golems ... challenging enemies).

spartacvs
04-06-2005, 00:39
I am not going to reveal my build/spec because I think it's the toughest out there :) ... I will just say that I am a Monk/Mesmer and capable of soloing five lvl 24's at once with ease (and no, not Flesh Golems ... challenging enemies).

Well, the utilisation of zealot's fire is well known ;)

this_barb
04-06-2005, 10:20

So? I can solo 12 lvl 24 trolls solo.

spartacvs
04-06-2005, 21:24

What's your built?

serialkiller
05-06-2005, 06:24

My bet is he's a Mo/W or a W/Mo

BTW W/Mo are the toughest SOB's in the game, everyone hates them because of it.