PDA

View Full Version : Godly Combination ?

Red Acid
03-06-2005, 17:45
Well, I'm thinking of a godly combination and I found this =
Necromancer/Monk
Why ? Simply because the Necromancer offers life for MANY skills and monk heals, for example use reversal of fortune, than life sacrificing skill and u just gain hp, so what do you think about this combination ?

Hades the Terrible
03-06-2005, 17:47
In Guild Wars, there is nothing that is godly. :surprise:

Cartigan
03-06-2005, 17:47
I dunno if that works but i DO know aura of restoration works like that

Phaeax
03-06-2005, 17:48
If I remeber correctly, sacrificing life, life stealing, and DoT do not count as "damage" per se, and are undetected by Reversal of Fortune.

ReZon
03-06-2005, 17:48
Well, I'm thinking of a godly combination and I found this =
Necromancer/Monk
Why ? Simply because the Necromancer offers life for MANY skills and monk heals, for example use reversal of fortune, than life sacrificing skill and u just gain hp, so what do you think about this combination ?

Yeah, I'm actually planning on dropping my rangerism for monkeyism.

While it may not be "godly" per se, I think it will be awesome. Life sucking and healing will be mucho fun. :D

WolfRanger
03-06-2005, 18:16
Yeah, I'm actually planning on dropping my rangerism for monkeyism.

While it may not be "godly" per se, I think it will be awesome. Life sucking and healing will be mucho fun. :D

I've got a lvl 9 necromonk (called Dave the Necromonk funnily enough) and so far he's my favourite character. Nigh on unstoppable so far unless completely overcrowded and I've not even got any of my great powers yet.

Very mch looking forward to levelling this guy up :)

hotdogtesting
03-06-2005, 19:52
Since you're all doing Necromancer Monks, feel free to drop by at this thread http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=345842

In it, I posted a campy trick to get a pseudo-Offering of Blood effect. At lower levels, this trick can definitely help (heck, I wouldn't have beaten my mirror without it).

Drop a few dimes there to about what you think. I'm pretty sure I should have posted that trick in this section of the forum... but oh well.

I think I'll see if I can get it moved.