PDA

View Full Version : Epidemic skill is just not working!

skeetskeet
03-06-2005, 22:12
***Hello before any of you read any further please respond ONLY if you have a mesmer that has the epidemic skill and it WORKS. I have taken advice from people here before and it hasn't worked. I prefer advice from an R/Me or Me/R thanks.***

First of all I am a R/Me20 and I went out of my way to find the Poison Arrow skill because apply poison was not working with my epidemic skill. And Yes I tried using apply poison and/or poison arrow first then casting epidemic but the foes nearby would not get poisoned, if they were any closer to each other theyd be standing right on top of each other.

The epidemic skill is in an 'other' category so in essence it SHOULD work even if I have 0 poinits in any mesmer skills, but for the sake of my sanity I added 1 point into illusion and 1 into domination to see what would happen but nothing happened. This is my build:

1 Domination
1 Illusion
4 Expertise
12 Marksmanship
12 Wilderness Survival

Anyone who has a build that massive poisons a group of people in PvP or PvE please tell me your build and how you did it because I can't. Please no posts about your opinions on poisoning only respond if you got this to WORK!

Thanks!

Laeryn Whitestorm
04-06-2005, 09:51
I am very curious about Epidemic, too... I've tried with bleeding and hexes and no cigar.