PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone post the best PvP build(any class) with attributes and skills plzz

Silent Assasinz
05-06-2005, 02:20
Can anyone plz post their best pvp build it doesnt matter which class of char i just need some suggestions on the best pvp char and build THX!

D1ce
05-06-2005, 02:41
Can anyone plz post their best pvp build it doesnt matter which class of char i just need some suggestions on the best pvp char and build THX!

There are no "best classes" as this game is team-oriented, and there are also no "best teams" as this game has no major imbalances (air elementalists will be countered sooner or later :happy05:) What does that mean? It means that unlike some games like Diablo II, you cannot play one class and expect to do 50% or better with that one character. There's a counter to any build you make, its just the nature of the game, which is why it's team-oriented, and very open ended at that.

gl in gw :howdy:

dirtycash
05-06-2005, 03:20

Please ban this guy now, and save us the trouble.

Miss Ainia
05-06-2005, 04:15
Please ban this guy now, and save us the trouble.
wörd :D atleast temp ban .. so he can play gw for a month and come back when he knows something ^