PDA

View Full Version : Farming skill set

Sclopper
06-06-2005, 04:38
Ive made a farming W/Mo hes currently at druids overlook and i was wondering about what level and what skills should i bring with to farm the ettins and cariomi tengu around beetleun and settlement(Btw im an axe warrior)only reason i ask is to hope to get a rune worth quite a bit so i can shut up my guild about guild hall(thats all i get everyday now)

Perfect_11.
06-06-2005, 05:02
what i do- grab a another w/mo friend who has healing and some useful skills he should have would be gladiators defense, shield stance, and bonnetti's defense. Yourself, get smiting. Equip Balthazars, Essence bond, Symbol of Wrath, and grab yourself any +10 energy staff. Have your friend go in first, (make sure you casted essence bond on him) switch to staff, use balthazars and symbol of wrath, then switch to your main weapon and hack away.

BobTheShrubber
06-06-2005, 06:09
once you have zealots, bath's aura and spirit you dont really need any help to farm. Just get the +5 energy sword and a +12 ankh and wear gladiators and you will have 44 energy base. It's even better if you give up one piece of glad +1 energy armor for a base of 43 energy and wear one piece of damage reduction armor plus a absorbtion rune.

It also dosent hurt to have the healing hands elite but you dont really need it if you play the standard w/mo farm build right and stick to melee based critters.

Sclopper
06-06-2005, 07:56
yeah right now im lv 13 using glads armor i put on mending and i went from bettlun i killed the mergoyles with a bit of difficulty the damage was there just no energy and the mind wrack+spirit shackles combo almost killed me and then i got to the ettins and poof i was dead