PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Hex Removal

Dangerous Bryan
06-06-2005, 17:38
Hi everyone,

My first character is Mo/Me and i have to say i enjoy the Mesmering (or Mesmerizing, maybe) alot more. I have Shatter Delusions which removes one Hex and does damage, but i heard there's a spell like this that removes more than one hex and does damage for each one. I was just wondering if this is true.

Thanks

Nobleman Azure
06-06-2005, 20:19
thats the beta shatter delusions. Thats how shatter delusions worked before, now it only removes one.

Gwyndion
06-06-2005, 20:27
What spell removes more then one hex from an ally? I only see shatter hex on the spell list...

Dandelions
06-06-2005, 21:32
What spell removes more then one hex from an ally? I only see shatter hex on the spell list...

Shatter Hex is the spell that removes a hex from an ally and does damage to the enemies near him.

Shatter Delusions is the spell that removes a hex from an enemy target and does damage. (I think its Delusions, something like that)

Gwyndion
06-06-2005, 22:00
I meant, is there a spell that removes multiple hexes from allies or foes and does damage to foes for each one?

Pyro Gl
06-06-2005, 22:12
not that i am aware of. monks have some some divine spell where they lose all enchantments and lose hexes for each one, but it doesn't do any damage. i'm pretty sure there's no spell that removes multiple hexes AND does damage.

phatdawg
07-06-2005, 00:05
necro - curse - rend enchantment

damage yourself tho

monk - protection - convert hexes

no damage whatsoever

Pyro Gl
07-06-2005, 00:24
hehe, that fits his description, but don't think that's what he had in mind :D

Feynt
07-06-2005, 08:27
Rend Enchantments only harms you if you strip monk enchantments. Usually that's all you're going to find, but it does a good job of stripping silly E/W's of their needed armour spells, reverting them to an 0wn3d state.