Empathy
Insidious Parasite
Life Siphon
Parasitic Bond
Signet of Agony (Not Used)
Vile Touch (Not used)

TheQuickness
07-06-2005, 18:06
Anything with necro in it can kill mirror in under 10 seconds easy.....the answer....life sacrificing skills, like blood renewal for 33%, and all that stuff after that just hit with energy burn if you mes/n....death in such a small time you wont know you killed mirror till after the cinema =P

Rekiem
07-06-2005, 21:57
Easy way to beat Mirror with Mesmer is to use Empathy and Distortion.

Cast Empathy on the Mirror and keep using Distortion while he shoot. Eventually, he will kill himself while your stance let you evade almost all of his attacks.

Shoitaan
08-06-2005, 08:16
Easy way to beat Mirror with Mesmer is to use Empathy and Distortion.

Cast Empathy on the Mirror and keep using Distortion while he shoot. Eventually, he will kill himself while your stance let you evade almost all of his attacks.

I carried empathy, etherfeast and hex breaker, oh, and also conjure phantasm

I thew empathy on him and hope he didn't have the breaker on (took 2 goes) and then the rest of the match I spend running in circles hoping to dodge arrows while he kept shooting me, and also kept reapplying the breaker everytime he tried to do phantasm on me. The phantasm was on my bar for the very purpose of him using it XD

He ate too many hex breakers and died, and yeah I killed him fast enough to earn the bonus :)