PDA

View Full Version : where can i silk from pre Yaks Bend plz?

carnix
08-06-2005, 14:52
tried Expert Salvaging Garbs and Trappings as per the GWO salvage items guide, none have work so far, just got a ton of cloth and a linen. Dont mind forking out for it tho ifs its for sale! thx

IBeJebus
08-06-2005, 14:54
tried Expert Salvaging Garbs and Trappings as per the GWO salvage items guide, none have work so far, just got a ton of cloth and a linen. Dont mind forking out for it tho ifs its for sale! thx

The material trader in Ascalon City sells silk.

majoho
08-06-2005, 23:27
I dont think so.

I think the one outside Sardelac Sanitarium lets you craft silk though.

IBeJebus
08-06-2005, 23:35
I dont think so.

I think the one outside Sardelac Sanitarium lets you craft silk though.

I couldve sworn that you could. Heck the material trader carries everything now, including fur squares which you couldnt get before.

snowkissed
08-06-2005, 23:38
Material trader depends on stock. If someone sold him silk and no one has bought all of it from him, it'll be in stock.

As for material crafter/artisan/whatever...since when can they craft fur? That's awesome. What does it require?

IBeJebus
08-06-2005, 23:43
Material trader depends on stock. If someone sold him silk and no one has bought all of it from him, it'll be in stock.

As for material crafter/artisan/whatever...since when can they craft fur? That's awesome. What does it require?

I dont know if any crafters do, i know material TRADERS do now. Otherwise the only place i know is from the collector in Ascalon City... 4 charr hides for 1 fur square

Its super expensive from the trader though

Findariel
09-06-2005, 15:57
I dont know if any crafters do, i know material TRADERS do now. Otherwise the only place i know is from the collector in Ascalon City... 4 charr hides for 1 fur square
Its super expensive from the trader though
I see .. happy to read that my relentless charr hunting hasn't been rendered obsolete ;)

Tanafen
21-08-2005, 14:33
Sorry to stir up this old thread, but I noticed that the initial question had not been answered yet.

you can get silk Pre- Yaks Bend from spiderwebs Pre-searing. Just don't salvage them till post-searing.