PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Mesmer Domination Cane

artyparty
09-06-2005, 00:01
Does anyone know where the collector's max dmg Mesmer domination cane is? The one with 20/20 and such...PvP one.

Samuel
10-06-2005, 07:19
Does anyone know where the collector's max dmg Mesmer domination cane is? The one with 20/20 and such...PvP one.
Any1 know :OO

glittersores
10-06-2005, 10:54
It's outside of Elona's Reach in the desert area, 5 minotaur horns.

It's not really as great for PvP as you'd think, I switched to a 2handed rare staff and added +energy and +hp mods.

Zijian
10-06-2005, 17:30
Is there any mesmer chalice that adds 12 energy, +30 health, and the +1 to skill?

I believe there is one for fire.

Geron
15-06-2005, 12:03
I believe the max damage Domination cane with 20/20 is at the very top of Snake's Dance, near Dreadnought's Drifts. I went up there with my R to try and snag some Huge Jawbones (there are a plentiful amount of the tundra giants in the area, but I exited and re-entered Dreadnought's Drift multiple times to reset the massive amount of them there at the beginning to finish the 5 Huge Jawbones needed for the Dom cane)

Anyway, if you're looking for 20/20 max damage Dom cane, that's where you can find one.

JSSheridan
18-06-2005, 21:43
I believe the max damage Domination cane with 20/20 is at the very top of Snake's Dance, near Dreadnought's Drifts. I went up there with my R to try and snag some Huge Jawbones (there are a plentiful amount of the tundra giants in the area, but I exited and re-entered Dreadnought's Drift multiple times to reset the massive amount of them there at the beginning to finish the 5 Huge Jawbones needed for the Dom cane)

Anyway, if you're looking for 20/20 max damage Dom cane, that's where you can find one.
I just got this cane today, but it didn't have the 20% casting speed, only 20% recharge. This is the same as the collector's cane from the desert.

Sephy
19-06-2005, 01:13
I just went out to get it, and it turned out to be a 20% recharge only cane. Such a waste to have that collector guarded by 15 or so Tundra Giants, really.