PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Adrenaline

Vexion
09-06-2005, 01:34
Well, my build (very, very secret) is a little adrenaline heavy. Due to the build of my build (heh, heh) I can't use stance to build it up. So I've kinda run into a dead end... "For Great Justice" doesn't work because this build will primarily PvP. I will release this info: I am an axe warrior, and my secondary is a mesmer. I will also be using a zelous axe haft. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hunt3r_kill4
09-06-2005, 06:10
Hmm there are many ways you can build adrenaline, but at the cost of your other assests. I would suggest getting flurry, and if you focus on skills, just use your normal attacks to "build" up adrenaline, then release your fury right when it ends so you dont keep the -dmg penalty from flurry.

Since you are Mesmer, Balthazaar's spirit is out. If you are willing to switch to Mo secondary, that would be the best way to gain adrenaline.

Torm Shadowbane
09-06-2005, 09:08
Well, I think the best way of solving the problem is to figure out what other team members can do for you. Since I don't know your character build it is hard to say, but you *could* get a Monk to cast Balthazar's Spirit on you. However that will only work if you become a high priority target in PvP and get hit a lot. Otherwise it isn't all that useful.

My suggestion is to look at the skills you have chosen and try and figure out which one of those skills would be best to drop and have another one of your team members pick up. For example, if you are using Eviscerate (Elite) then if you group with another Axe Warrior using that skill it becomes useless to you. So you can pick up another one of your Warrior Skills that help increase adrenaline instead.

That's the best advise I can give, other than build it up the old fashion way. :p

Tracid
09-06-2005, 15:09
Well, my build (very, very secret) is a little adrenaline heavy. Due to the build of my build (heh, heh) I can't use stance to build it up. So I've kinda run into a dead end... "For Great Justice" doesn't work because this build will primarily PvP. I will release this info: I am an axe warrior, and my secondary is a mesmer. I will also be using a zelous axe haft. Thanks in advance for any help.

I dont understand why cant use stance or shouts?
My best way to get instan adrenalin is For great justice and Battle rage.
You'll get adrenalin instantly... 2/3 hits = 10 adrenaline
Also i use LOT skills with adrenaline so that's my perfect combo.
In the end of battle rage use flurry or some hevy dmg spelss(i use rodgart invocation becouse i am wa/ele). And that's it.
quite simple and powerful.

Vexion
09-06-2005, 21:18
Thanks for the advice.

I dont understand why cant use stance or shouts?
My best way to get instan adrenalin is For great justice and Battle rage.
You'll get adrenalin instantly... 2/3 hits = 10 adrenaline
Also i use LOT skills with adrenaline so that's my perfect combo.
In the end of battle rage use flurry or some hevy dmg spelss(i use rodgart invocation becouse i am wa/ele). And that's it.
quite simple and powerful.

Can't use stances due to my build, like I said its very very secret. 'For great justice' has a horrible recharge time, thats why I avoid it.

Shaka Ali
09-06-2005, 21:31
I prefer beserkers stance to b rage cause it lets you use a different elite than b rage and beserkers increases your adrenaline 20% faster than normal which increased attack time. also strength based stance