PDA

View Full Version : Noob question

thegrip
09-06-2005, 21:17
okay, where is the Hall of Heroes, and is it the same as Tomb. i haven't gotten into PvP much yet, and i'm curious as to how the HoH works.

Thanks for the noob help! Tried the search some, too (before i get flamed ;)).

Miss Ainia
09-06-2005, 21:34
okay, where is the Hall of Heroes, and is it the same as Tomb. i haven't gotten into PvP much yet, and i'm curious as to how the HoH works.

Thanks for the noob help! Tried the search some, too (before i get flamed ;)).

It's like this.. first you enter tombs, play some qualifying rounds.. if you win all rounds, you'll get to the Hall of Hero's. :)

good luck out there

thegrip
09-06-2005, 21:36
Thanks tons for the help.

Perhaps the noobiest question of them all: how do i get there? Also, do i need to be with my guild or are there pick-up parties?

ubrikkean
09-06-2005, 21:51
Thanks tons for the help.

Perhaps the noobiest question of them all: how do i get there? Also, do i need to be with my guild or are there pick-up parties?

the tomb is already on your map if you use a pvp character, you can also get there in rp but only from dragon's lair which is fairly far in the game. there are pickup parties there, though usually guild teams are better.

Taylor Polynomial
09-06-2005, 21:53
You can form a group with your guild, or with a pickup team, but the guild typically stands a higher chance. Then, you click enter mission at the Tombs of the Primeval Kings. First you hold off an attack by protecting the ghostly hero. If you survive that, then you get into the competetive play. Each time you win against other players, you move closer to the hall of heroes. If you lose, you have to start over. Eventually, if you survive long enough, you will get to the Hall of Heroes, where you must fight against other teams (the champions included). If you win, you become champions, and you wait until the next challengers arrive.

Good Luck :)

The Rei
10-06-2005, 05:29
You can form a group with your guild, or with a pickup team, but the guild typically stands a higher chance. Then, you click enter mission at the Tombs of the Primeval Kings. First you hold off an attack by protecting the ghostly hero. If you survive that, then you get into the competetive play. Each time you win against other players, you move closer to the hall of heroes. If you lose, you have to start over. Eventually, if you survive long enough, you will get to the Hall of Heroes, where you must fight against other teams (the champions included). If you win, you become champions, and you wait until the next challengers arrive.

Good Luck :)
me <--- noob
=P now knowing my background could u elaborate just a tiny bit more of"If you survive that, then you get into the competetive play. Each time you win against other players, you move closer to the hall of heroes. If you lose, you have to start over. Eventually, if you survive long enough, you will get to the Hall of Heroes, where you must fight against other teams (the champions included). If you win, you become champions, and you wait until the next challengers arrive."
exactly how many competitions are there? so far the farthest i have gone was a consecutive 6 but i did not see any neon-blinking light centering the words "Halls Of Heroes." and Champions have to stay throughout the fights? I DONT GET IT!!! =( thanks in advance!