PDA

View Full Version : Why play PVE when you get everything already in PVP?

Monkiboy
09-06-2005, 23:25
Hey guys..I'm a newb so please tell me what's the difference. I know eventually I'll be spending most of my time in PvP....but I heard you need to play PvE first to get certain things. What exactly do you get from PvE that can be transferred to PvP and cannot be achieved by playing PvP right off the bat?

I've heard that you start off with all skills and top items in PvP..so I can't really think of anything that PvE is good for.

Thanks,
Yorick

Torm Shadowbane
09-06-2005, 23:41
You unlock skills in PvE as well as item upgrades and runes. You *CAN* use the PvP Pre-Mades, but really... there is no fun in that.

When you create a PvP character you instantly have access to great items which, if you have unlocked item component upgrades you can apply them to those weapons to make them even better.

Monkiboy
10-06-2005, 16:59
You unlock skills in PvE as well as item upgrades and runes. You *CAN* use the PvP Pre-Mades, but really... there is no fun in that.

When you create a PvP character you instantly have access to great items which, if you have unlocked item component upgrades you can apply them to those weapons to make them even better.

oh so in PvP you don't start off with any skills? or just not the elite skills? also....and basically PvP has ALL the weapons..only except for item upgrades (such as what?) and runes?

Thanks,
Yorick

Elronia
10-06-2005, 17:08
Your PvP char starts with only few skills unlocked( not to mention the elite ones ). To unlock them you need to play RP char. Also at first you get armor etc. but you dont get any runes/upgrades/whatsoever. To unlock them you also need to finish of a RP char(s).