PDA

View Full Version : PVP Character Question

Bobum
10-06-2005, 17:36
I'm not a PVP'er - never have been and prolly never will be.

If I create a PVP character in GW, does that character have access to all the areas of the game or just the PVP Arenas? If so then it's not really a PVP ONLY character - is that correct? It's just a level 20 character.

Jantix
10-06-2005, 18:22
Just the PvP arena's. So they are true PvP chars.

You should try the GW PvP if you haven't yet. Its different from what most none PvP people think. I have converted several of my friends from PvE to PvP ;)

Bobum
10-06-2005, 18:31
Just the PvP arena's. So they are true PvP chars.

You should try the GW PvP if you haven't yet. Its different from what most none PvP people think. I have converted several of my friends from PvE to PvP ;)

Thanks for the answer.

I have tried the PVP in the ShiverPeak arena and sucked at it...just as bad as I suck when I try to play PVP in games like CounterStrike, or HL2, or UT or BF1942 or CoD or any one of the other zillion FPS's out there.

I'm just not a PVP'er. I have to sit back and analyze a situation first, then plan out my attack and then execute it. PVP is always about twitch for me - even in GW and I'm not a twitch guy.

Svenn
11-06-2005, 15:18
I have to sit back and analyze a situation first, then plan out my attack and then execute it.LOL, you are going to hate questing with most W/Mo's, then. [twitch, twitch] They are Adrenaline Freaks. :scared:

paperairplane
12-06-2005, 05:11
PVP is always about twitch for me - even in GW and I'm not a twitch guy.

Thats a pretty ignorant statement especially concerning GW which is an extremely strategy oriented game. However you do have to be able to adapt and change your strat on the fly...sounds more like thinking quickly is your problem.

My point being don't put down pvp just because your not good at it. It takes a lot of strat and skill and very little "twitch".

Rizzy
12-06-2005, 15:00
PVP is awesome dudes.

I mean backfiring a caster who keeps casting (AI) is so... psh.

Now locking down a spell caster and giving them a delima is more fun.

The thrills come at the victory :D
Altho the damn koreans!!!

Those damn koreans must pay!