PDA

View Full Version : Droknars Forge

Garumn
12-06-2005, 15:08
How can i get there without going through the Lornbars Pass?

Spottswoode
12-06-2005, 15:09
How can i get there without going through the Lornbars Pass?
dont be lazy and do the missions

Garumn
12-06-2005, 15:14
lol, Im almost through them....

paperairplane
12-06-2005, 15:19
if you're not at droknars you aren't done with the missions b/c thats where they take you after crystal desert.

panazen
12-06-2005, 15:57
you do everything, senctum kay, elona's reach ... u see glint.. u end up in draknar, thats the REAL way.

asdar
12-06-2005, 15:59
Don't cave to the pressure man, Lornars is the real way.

It's way more challenging than the missions if you fight through.

Zorlag
12-06-2005, 16:14
But if you go through Lornar's Pass you wont get last 30 attribute points... :(

Loquetus
12-06-2005, 16:18
when you've reached droknar's forge the normal way (missions) you'll get great spells from quests, be able to change your secondary profession as many times as you want
have the honour of killing your mirror
capture dozens of elite skills
you'll get several great spells/skills though quests
heck if you just take the pass you'll miss out on several skill points (missions) and lots of quests (xp/skills) you won't even get to the beautifull lion's arch :p

the missions in kryta really aren't that difficult
you can do most of them in one day

Mkillerh
12-06-2005, 16:18
Thats very true zorlag

Vchaz
12-06-2005, 16:57
But if you go through Lornar's Pass you wont get last 30 attribute points... :(

what? my first and only character is lvl 15, and i keep trying and failing miserably to make it through the pass(i like the gold and items that drop). If I actually make it through lornar's pass I'll miss out on attribute points? Or if I still go through all the quests will I still get the full rewards?

LilyAya
12-06-2005, 17:03
It's good if you done all the missions before and dont want to have to grind through the boring repetaivenes of it all. I know thats why I will doing this... sometime, cause to me, once you done the missions.. their aint no need todo them again ever. Just hop your new character from town to town, buy skills and be lvl 20 in no time - without- the hassle of idiot teams.

Loquetus
12-06-2005, 17:18
facts are:
to do the atribute point quests (2 quests, giving 15 atr points each) you need to be able to get down to the crystal desert (can only be done by finishing sanctum cay mission)

so if you skip sanctum cay and desert, you won't get those atribute points
+ all the skill points from finishing the missions

ofcourse you can still finish all the missions by going back after you've reached droknar's
making it so you won't have to do those annoying desert missions

another small downside = you won't get your pve char into hall of heroes (tomb of prim kings) cause only way to go to tomb of kings = with a pvp char or with a pve char that has ascended by defeating the mirror

add the fact that it's really difficult to run south to reach droknar's
and that probably nobody exept guildies will want to party with you when you aren't lvl 20
meaning you aren't lvl 20 in droknar's mostly means 2 things:
-you rely on your guild mates to guide you through the game, and you can't play well enough to actually ascend
-or you are one heck of a player who just doesn't want to do all the missions over again (but then again why would have started another char..., not for unlocking skills cause you skipped alot of skill npc's and skill quests)

- one other reason remains: you just like to show off how leet you are

Aria Darkstorm
12-06-2005, 18:01
im one of the people that got to Droknars at lvl 14
but that doesnt mean im not doing the missions. I made sure i was at the henge of Deranvi first and that I still do the missions truthfully the only reason i wanted to go down there was for the skills and armor..

redneck
12-06-2005, 18:09
when you've reached droknar's forge the normal way (missions) you'll get great spells from quests, be able to change your secondary profession as many times as you want
have the honour of killing your mirror
capture dozens of elite skills
you'll get several great spells/skills though quests
heck if you just take the pass you'll miss out on several skill points (missions) and lots of quests (xp/skills) you won't even get to the beautifull lion's arch :p

the missions in kryta really aren't that difficult
you can do most of them in one day

that still confuses me where in dorknars forage can u change your secondary profession. i did the quest for vanxi and u dont get to change the profession there. so far i found a few quests in the desert that will allow u to change your secondary profession once to each profession. u CAN'T change your secondary profession in dorknars forage.

Garumn
12-06-2005, 18:25
But can I get to Droknars forge and then do the missions?

meateater
12-06-2005, 18:42
I only done one of the +15 attribute quests. the forgotten wisdom.
Any idea on where the other one is?

Thanks....

TheGreatDivorce
12-06-2005, 18:44
The 2nd one is at Droknars Forge. Talk to Vanyi once you completed one of the secondary profession changing quests, no need to accept the change, but you will need to complete it. She tells you to find someone in the Frozen Forest, once you do, you follow her to a boss and you kill it.

meateater
12-06-2005, 18:47
wow fast reply, thanks very much! I cant wait to get them +15 points!! :love57: :love57:

redneck
12-06-2005, 19:22
i dont know what quest i did but i ended up getting 33 attribute points after that single quest in the desert