PDA

View Full Version : Gwen's Request (Comic)

Nikolite
12-06-2005, 14:37
http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/Nikolite/Comic_Gwen.jpg

This is a comic for all you who have nightmares of Gwen. It came to mind while I was playing and i noticed her asking allot of questions so I thought, what if someone was annoyied by Gwen, even better angered her. So this is the outcome the Gfx are screenshots edited in photoshop, gave me that comic drawn feel so I'm happy. I can draw but lack the accessories to put my work on the computer or even draw on the computer (I hate the mouse ).

If you all enjoy this and I get good feed back I might consider doing more funnies or just a series in which case i would need a team for. If you really have a idea for a series and feel that I could make it come allive then just put it in the post. A plot and conflict along with the idea would be nice but arn't needed. All my sci-fi ideas involve...well non-GW character so I dont think i could do so good with porting them on GW .

Chantal Dubois
12-06-2005, 17:50
LOL! Keep them coming! :clap: :happy65:

Nikolite
12-06-2005, 19:16
LOL! Keep them coming! :clap: :happy65:

Haha why if it isnt the person who stirred the idea :D I found a post that said sumthing about you and your avatar. Some made the comment that the helpless little demontic girl was the thing nightmares are made of. So with that post in my mind i came up with this.

Dar Niier
12-06-2005, 23:17
LOL! I love it=)