PDA

View Full Version : Ubercorny secret farming/xp place

Moss Scarab
13-06-2005, 01:42
Allright, maybe some people will be pissed about me posting this but this probably will be patched anyway and might as well take advantage of it while it is still there....

Venturi's refuge... head to Reed bog solo.. just run it..you may die once but thats no biggie.

Allright, there will be 4 trolls either patrolling on the left below or in front of you. If in front you might want to rezone.

Now for the good/corny stuff. If you head to the right there will be moss scarabs spawning WHICH WILL NOT ATTACK YOU. They seem very docile indeed :idea: ... I think up till 15/20 will spawn. These are lvl 16 mobs so good xp all the way up. You can kill them at your LEISURE from a distance, up close they will retaliate.

Lootwise they will drop lots of shells, lots of staffs, many blue items and sometimes a purple/gold. No runes.

I think this is where some kind of antifarming alghoritim comes into effect since the drops went down to ZERO after rezoning a few times.

The rezone is nearby so this is easy xp guys....Let me know if it works for you too.

Greetings and salutations,

PS. hope this gets patched, this is just way too easy.

Ephidel
13-06-2005, 01:58
That's a pretty sweet deal, but it does need to be fixed. Thanks for pointing it out, ArenaNet will be able to fix it quicker now.

SLUGFly
13-06-2005, 02:49
although I'm TOTALLY not against farming, you're both right. Killing mobs that don't attack back is silly. I had quite a few trolls like that in the jungle actually. But thanks for pointing it out so A: it will get fixed and B: we can take advantage of the manna in the desert before it stops. ;)

AOU-Moo
13-06-2005, 03:15
Heh. Was just there last night with my new Ele, and noticed it was still there.

I went through that area on the first beta it was availible (cant remember which one that was now) and it was like that. So i /bug 'ed it. Still not fixed. Odd.

Sativa Lux
13-06-2005, 03:25
I thought they were just friendly bugs eating moss.

trowabartan
13-06-2005, 03:47
They CAN attack you though

I remember when I was do the blood & smoke deal I was waiting for them to come at me to AoE them. They weren't moving but I was afraid that if I went ahead I'd spawn more and then they might all attack me. Sure enough as soon as I started moving ahead they started to attack and I had moved far enough ahead to spawn more >_<

That was quite messy...

Lord Gargoyle
13-06-2005, 14:17
I thought they were just friendly bugs eating moss.

:happy53:
yeah, perhaps you can tame one? :happy05: