PDA

View Full Version : Taming Bears

tnemehtuAnadroJ
13-06-2005, 05:40
ive heard different answers to this question and i want the right answer....Can you tame a bear in pre searing? and if so how?

furybladex
14-06-2005, 01:32
nope not anymore they patched it

terakhan
01-07-2005, 06:24
Annoys me to no end some times. I see someone recruiting to go bear hunting, just to try to capture it. I tell them in the local chat that they fixed the pre-searing bears to be un-capturable, and they go right on discussing their gameplan, not even noticing the time saving message I posted for them.Honestly, I say forget the bear. I have a ranger monk, and sometimes my little Nekomata (a Melandru's Stalker) will be alive a while after I die, focusing on my allies instead of my own safety.

hahnsoo
01-07-2005, 06:45
I've tried (again) last week, and there are no current combinations of skills that can defeat the Black Bear's Break Charm ability in Pre-searing. Sorry.

Angelc Slayr
01-07-2005, 20:25
Wish I could have one of those Crystal Spiders from Dragon's Lair!

That would be awesome!

Maybe a YAK even!

terakhan
19-07-2005, 11:53
A yak yak or a dolyak yak? They look totally different. Or is it just the armor? The Dolyaks look huge in comparison.

Vao Naian
19-07-2005, 16:23
A yak yak or a dolyak yak? They look totally different. Or is it just the armor? The Dolyaks look huge in comparison.

Pretty sure there are no yak yaks in guild wars. They are all Dolyaks, just the ones ridden by the stone summit are armor plated (as are their giants).

terakhan
20-07-2005, 04:29
By the first one, I mean the ones in Yaks bend. Those are about the size of a really larget real yak. The Dolyaks seem to tower another 6 feet above those.