PDA

View Full Version : Majesty's Rest and the Dragon nest

SilentMoon
14-06-2005, 12:19
I was wandering around Druid's Overlook with my ranger and a party of henchmen, looking for ebon spider legs and ancient eyes, when I reached the Majesty's Rest map. Apparently this means I'm back into Undead Country where my poison arrows and hunter's shot don't do squat...

Anyway, I was enjoying the scenery when I stumbled upon what appears to be a dragon nest. A little island in the middle of a lake, with only one small bridge leading to it and a statue of Balthazar guarding the way. On the island, 4 coffers and 5 bone dragons, one of which is a level 30 boss hitting for 100+. Needless to say I didn't even manage to get him down to 50% health before we were wiped out. :rolleyes:

Has anyone actually bothered to kick their ***? Is the loot in the chests worth it? Is it actually part of a quest or something? I don't know, but it looks like it could be a challenge even for more advanced characters... Not that a lvl18 ranger and her 5 lvl12 henchies had much of a chance. ^.^

Phonicsmonkey
16-06-2005, 07:36
i went there with my friend, and its rotskale, we killed them and nothing good dropped (mainly gold). but i wonder what that temple thing is for, cause close by (while walking to the collectors) you can see the place where the scepter or orr was found.

Mo Baddass
24-06-2005, 06:06
he wasy easy luring him out a bit and then putting the hammer knockdown on him. Tried taking on the 4 bones but me and henches got wiped with their poison and interrupts

michaeldt
27-06-2005, 12:24
hmmm...., me (E/R 19) and a mate (W/Mo 18) did this one easy with henchies (usually two W's, alesia and the mage).

i used rotgart (??spelling??) on the lvl30 and then firestorm so he burns for a while, then using phoenix, the fireball and then just let the others work on him while i'm doing this. that took him out pretty quick, then it was pretty simple taking out the other lot. the one's on the left didn't really do much til we attacked them, so we left them for last.

not much in the chests.......

Mkillerh
27-06-2005, 13:55
Rodgort (For Trogdor!!! Heh :))

NO TACT
01-08-2005, 19:29
You have got my curiosity up and I may have to go check this out. I have not seen this area. Lots of posts on it today.

Ubermancer
01-08-2005, 20:20
I cleared this area out in the Beta. Was a pretty easy fight. Just pulled rotscale away from the other dragons [who seem to be immobile?] finish him off... then mop up the little dragons. Easy.