PDA

View Full Version : Looking for smite item collector!!

Frost-X
15-06-2005, 09:21
Anyone knows the location if there is a collector that gives +12energy 20/20 smite prayers artifact???
really need it...

NEUROSHOCKED
15-06-2005, 22:27
Anyone knows the location if there is a collector that gives +12energy 20/20 smite prayers artifact???
really need it...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is one.

jlowry
25-07-2005, 18:11
Has anyone found a collector with a 20/20 offhand smite item?

I'm surprised to see that this is still a mystery item that no one has yet prove exists....or not.

With the recent rumors of ganked fire island collectors (killed by patroling mobs before people can get to them), I'd be interested to see if anyone has managed to verify/deny this item in existence....or if they have indeed found a new/different collector with other items unavailable elsewhere.

Let the hunt continue! :)

Scol
25-07-2005, 18:57
There's a collector outside of Elona's Reach that gives a staff 20/20. No smiting focus exists except in early areas.

(If I remember correct, +6 energy variety... That's the last I've seen of it... and I don't think it was 20/20 either.)

MkSincerity
25-07-2005, 19:06
Smiting required items are only on rods and staves. It makes sense since smiting is an offensive based attribute. So no, there is no smiting required off-hand item(artifact/icon/symbol/ankh). And as stated above, there is a +10 energy, 20% faster cast, 20% recharge smiting staff from 2 collectors, one in Southern Shiverpeaks and one in Crystal Desert.