PDA

View Full Version : Vaatlaw Doomtooth (ranger charr boss)

Pendulum Swinger
17-06-2005, 23:03
where can i find Vaatlaw Doomtooth? cuz i need to capture a skill from him...

Chantal Dubois
17-06-2005, 23:07
Which skill is it you're looking for? He's the ranger boss in pre-searing, IIRC, in which case you wouldn't be able to capture a skill from him since you can't get signets of capture there.

Pendulum Swinger
17-06-2005, 23:32
Which skill is it you're looking for? He's the ranger boss in pre-searing, IIRC, in which case you wouldn't be able to capture a skill from him since you can't get signets of capture there.

yes i noticed..and im tryin to get Barrage shot

~All your preparations are removed. Shoot arrows at up to 5 foes near your target. These arrows strike for +1-16 dmg is they hit.

-Vaatlaw Doomtooth (charr ranger boss) and Snyk the Hundred Tongue (behemoth ranger boss)

EDIT: it says Markis (Iron Mines of Moladune) on gwonline.net bUT it says Vaatlaw Doomtooth in the official guide...grr too many updates

Chantal Dubois
18-06-2005, 00:10
Last I saw (less than a week ago), Vaatlaw DOES use Barrage. But, since he's in pre-searing, you'd have to get to one of the other ones much later in the game.

Check the Elite Skills Locations (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=140) pages for further details.

hahnsoo
18-06-2005, 02:31
You can capture Barrage from Markis (again... they fixed it, Iron Mines of Moladune) and Snyk the Hundred Tongue (Abaddon's Mouth). You can't capture Barrage from Vatlaaw because he's in pre-Searing.