PDA

View Full Version : Divinity Coast Castle

Mo Baddass
18-06-2005, 14:53
Hey guys,

I was clearing the lands of Kryta and saw a cool looking castle-like structure in Divinity Coast, but there's apparently no way to get to the isalnd it's on. is there way to get to get to that island I'm missing or is the castle just un-explorable eye candy?

Scyfer
18-06-2005, 15:51
It looks like it's painted into the skyline :( Yeah I want to explore it too,and no I don't think it's explorable. :sad44:

Loquetus
18-06-2005, 16:49
maybe in the future (perhaps expansion => extra mission)

Avanthar
18-06-2005, 17:03
Is it opposite Fisherman's Village or whatever? The place where you fight Galrath?

-edit-
Sorry i know which one now... ^^ up north... you can't get there but you can see a resurrection spot right? ^^ yeh that area looks really good~

Mo Baddass
18-06-2005, 19:53
Yea that's the one. :D I got to the beach and was getting all giddy to go play in that castle and then turns out I couldn't get to it. About the expansion, I bet the new content will involve lands other than Tyria. There is the merchant woman in LA that mentions anther land, and the NPCs in ToA also mention the gods creating other lands before the exodus. There's also some areas on the world map you can't get to so maybe that'll be it who knows. I've been saving a bestbuy gift card for the expansion though :)

That fisherman's village you mentioned...I can actuall see that place from kessex peak. I'm going to walk there from ToA though...should be fun.

Chantal Dubois
18-06-2005, 20:54
The castle is in Kessex Peak which you can reach by heading south of the Temple of Ages. The Villainy of Galrath quest takes place in that map.

Lord Anthrax
19-06-2005, 02:35
I hope they do something with that Floating Castle, as well as the Mysterious Blue Door in Majesty's Rest and the "Sand Castle" just offshore of Watchtower Coast.

Phonicsmonkey
19-06-2005, 10:09
I hope they do something with that Floating Castle, as well as the Mysterious Blue Door in Majesty's Rest and the "Sand Castle" just offshore of Watchtower Coast.
they should make them raid areas, like when you enter, there will be a room where you can party up with everyone else before you enter

Lord Anthrax
19-06-2005, 12:12
Something like that, yes. Of course, there's still room open for 3 more deity-based dungeons too.