PDA

View Full Version : strange cave outside of Fort Ranik

Ksteun
19-06-2005, 17:08
While i was exploring pre searing yesterday i found a strange cave outside of fort ranik... inside the cave there was a couple of run down houses and a bunch of destroyed pillars and such.. there was no monsters at this place which was surprising... but i was just wondering has anybody else seen it? i know it was pretty hard for me to notice... there were a lot of bushes covering the entrance.
and i was wondering does anybody know what it might have been before it was destoryed?

DruggedUp
19-06-2005, 17:31
While i was exploring pre searing yesterday i found a strange cave outside of fort ranik... inside the cave there was a couple of run down houses and a bunch of destroyed pillars and such.. there was no monsters at this place which was surprising... but i was just wondering has anybody else seen it? i know it was pretty hard for me to notice... there were a lot of bushes covering the entrance.
and i was wondering does anybody know what it might have been before it was destoryed?

Yes I've seen the cave your talking about, and yes it is hard to find becuase the entrance is blocked. And sorry, but no, I don't know what was there before it was destroyed, I would expect it was a settlemant like the one in post searing only smaller and was destroyed by charr. If you find anything else about it feel free to message me, Drugged Jake is my IGN.

Cyberberus
19-06-2005, 17:34

I posted about that a while back .. its a mystery for sure, I even had to post a map because most people couldn't find it.

Sure is a pretty place though isn't it?

Ksteun
19-06-2005, 18:29
yes its very peaceful i like it there

BobTheShrubber
20-06-2005, 03:43
I remember going to the cave the day before GW was released to the general public, I was all excited thinking I was gonna find something cool inside, maybe a chest or something. But nope, not a thing :(