PDA

View Full Version : Which PvP guild do you guys respect the most?

TheBible
20-06-2005, 09:50
I'd say Verus Fortis (VF), Eternal Avatars (EA), and Zodiac Braves (ZB), as my top picks. yay. they may not be popular, but they are chill. yay.

Jahoclave
20-06-2005, 09:55
Yeah, I'd say they're pretty cool. The hotsteppers aren't that bad either. Neither is Rurik Dies, except they speak spanish...

Actually, there is only one group I can't, and never will respect. Sissy Boys, I've never met a more imature group of people in my life. You will never actually "beat" them. They will always come up with some sort of excuse for why they lost.

Brahe
20-06-2005, 10:11
Woo for the Hotsteppers. But seriously, From what i've seen the guys from Verus Fortis are nice.

theperfectspell
20-06-2005, 10:17
Chill Guilds that just like to have fun... where do I sign up? :happy14:

Paladin of DK
20-06-2005, 10:27
Blood Eagles [BE] arent bad I have had the pleasure of playing with a couple of thier members before.......way back in the day.

Teufel Eldritch
20-06-2005, 11:24
I like the name of the guild The Sissy Boys. It's always brings a smile to my face to see the green chat...

The Sissy Boys has taken the favor of the gods away from Korea. America now holds the favor of the gods.

Something about that name... it just makes me want to chuckle knowing somebody got beaten by a group of pink cape wearing sissies. =D Must really burn some ppl up.

But respect? Hmm I don't respect any of them really.

Hanuman Li Tosh
20-06-2005, 11:59
i have no espect for sissy boys or WAR.

i of course have mad love for our guild HopeLess [SOul]s (a division of the Untouchables.) I respect Warriors of Humanity coz they handed us our *** in GvG, the only team out of 6 to do so far.

Selena
20-06-2005, 12:03
Asylum, Lulu The Monk's team, RoFL

AOU-Moo
20-06-2005, 12:30
Zed Bee are nice dudes... our guild has played with them a bit.

Fire Childe
20-06-2005, 12:50
WE gamer are really nice. they picked up one of my FYAD guildmates in tombs int 1 because he said 'id really like to play with a korean team ^____^' in korean. they held the HoH for 3 rounds in a row back when the chests only dropped 1 sigil per win and they gave 1 of the sigils to my guildy.

thats just really nice. humbling kind of nice. i hope they win some more and continue spreading the love.

vudu
20-06-2005, 12:55
I'd say Verus Fortis (VF), Eternal Avatars (EA), and Zodiac Braves (ZB), as my top picks. yay. they may not be popular, but they are chill. yay.

LMAO bible...I dunno about VF that Ryguy dude is kind of an *** :lol:

Spottswoode
20-06-2005, 13:01
any korean PvP guild. they are all so good. i've only ever beaten one korean PvP guild ever and that was only 'cos another team joined in the fight halfway through (it was a 6 team arena).

Seoul ja
20-06-2005, 13:41
Clan Five Nineteen... just had a gvg with those guys. Very friendly and sportsmenlike guild. Was a pleasure to play against :)

Coheed Zao
20-06-2005, 13:44
i have no espect for sissy boys or WAR.

i of course have mad love for our guild HopeLess [SOul]s (a division of the Untouchables.) I respect Warriors of Humanity coz they handed us our *** in GvG, the only team out of 6 to do so far.

Just outa curiosity, but what did WAR do wrong?

hireath
20-06-2005, 14:41
we had the pleasure of getting owned by positive zero, and then ZPZG 3 times in a row in GvG in the last week.

ive seen sissy boys lose more than win in the tombs, although perhaps they do win the hoh a lot when all the europeans go to bed at 0400-0500. their false arrogance deserves no respect :P

Way of the Dragon
20-06-2005, 15:40
I liked k a r m a they were nice to my old guild.

TheBible
21-06-2005, 01:19
im pretty chill within the inner circle of sissy boys but for ****s sake, they are pretty arrogant for what kinda build they run. and they have large egos, and are immature. feel bad for the ones that are actually good in that guild that have to put up with the rest of their ****ty players.

TheNug
21-06-2005, 01:23
the only guilds i've played with that people might know of are zodiac braves and verus fortis. zodiac braves seem very nice and i know a few people in verus fortis.

DocJP
21-06-2005, 01:27
The Leader of the Sissy Boys is really cool and the rest of the Sissy Boys are really cool too. They always point out what we do wrong, give us advice on builds and also some of their builds and how they work.

Negative Zero is really nice too. (although sB might be nice because one of the members is nextdoor neighbors with one of my guildies)

MasterNightfall
21-06-2005, 01:28
Amazon basin. This has nothing to do with the respect I've had for them for, say, the last 4 years?

Jarzen Wolfram
21-06-2005, 01:36
Negative Zero is def my favorite. Besides the fact that they are rly good, they are total badasses and yet kool and respectful to others.

djWHEAT
21-06-2005, 01:39
Clan Five Nineteen... just had a gvg with those guys. Very friendly and sportsmenlike guild. Was a pleasure to play against :)

Thanks Seoul Ja, it was a pleasure playing you guys too. It really is a nice experience when you play versus a guild who isn't a bucket of A-Holes. Just because you're ranked in the top 100... doesn't mean that gives you the right to be d1cks to everyone else.

Not that EVERY guild does that, but it seems like it's the increasing trend :/

BTW, I was really impressed with your build... GJ again!

Vaxis
21-06-2005, 01:48
any korean PvP guild. they are all so good. i've only ever beaten one korean PvP guild ever and that was only 'cos another team joined in the fight halfway through (it was a 6 team arena).

Lol. Not every Korean pvp guild is good. I've been in groups (heck sometimes even PUG's) in tombs and spanked some Koreans.

Tahnit
21-06-2005, 07:29

Yah im in that guild :). I couldnt gvg at the time but i heard it over vent. We were very impressed with ya guys. good matches.

Donnie
21-06-2005, 09:38
The sissyboys do talk a little trash, but this is online gaming and everybody should do that at least a little q8]

We (five nineteen) have played them about 4 times in gvg, got worked all 4 times, and I think there was only one time when one of them said something like "noob" to us. After our last set of matches (we played about two or three times in a row) last night, one of their guys told us to message him later. One of our fearless leaders sent him a whipser, I'm sorry I can't remember the exact name, and it was nothing but cool. I can't speak for everybody else's experiences, but those cats are ok by me.

sambjo
21-06-2005, 09:55
I'm getting about sick and ****ing tired of dealing with noob pugs in the tombs. GvG, you're kidding me, right?

I'm strapped down with a very small guild right now... we don't even have 8 members. We took our best players from our last BS guild and broke off to form something GOOD. However, all of the decent players have been sucked up, so recruitment right now is being a real *****. Since I have such a small guild, it is down to pugs in tombs for me unless everyone is on (and even then we can't run a full build because we have to pick up at least 2 people).

Then, when I go to look for a group, I end up having to deal with this crap. Either I have to deal with noob groups or *******s who ONLY run with other 'leet' guilds. The only guild right now that runs with pugs on a regular basis is sB. However, you have to be rank 6 to run with them. Since I didn't jump on the bandwagon at release, and giving my current situation, I don't have 6 fame and I'm not going to grind it out 1 fame at a time with noob pugs just to get there.

I guarantee you that I have ten times the skill of 90% of these 'leet' members of these guilds. Getting bogged down with noob pugs is just ****ing ticking me off. I'm about ready to drop this game entirely--and not because of the grind as so many others have (even though I DO hate the grind).

EDKeld
21-06-2005, 11:37
Highlanders (CLAN) and War Machine (WAR)

:)

Banished
21-06-2005, 11:59
[QUOTE=sambjo
I guarantee you that I have ten times the skill of 90% of these 'leet' members of these guilds. Getting bogged down with noob pugs is just ****ing ticking me off. I'm about ready to drop this game entirely--and not because of the grind as so many others have (even though I DO hate the grind).[/QUOTE]

Lose the Attitude, and maybe you'll find a guild

sambjo
21-06-2005, 13:03
Try looking for a decent group for an hour and a half... then going with the first PUG you can find because you just want to play. Then get owned in the underworld by a group you KNOW you could beat with a competant team. Do that four or five a day and tell me you're still enjoying yourself.

OK, so my remaining options are to PvE or GvG. PvE bores me to hell... I'm done with it... I've unlocked my skills. So now I have GvG. I'm with some really decent players, but we have all of 6 members. So yah, GvG != option.

I don't even want to join one of the 'good' guilds. I'd have to deal with listening to other people and not being able to run my builds, and then getting the noob treatment while the so-called 'good players' call the shots. No thank you. I should have just jumped on this whole thing back in BWE's when I had the chance.

It sucks too, because until some new RTS's come out, theres nothing competitive to play besides FPS's.

black_death6
21-06-2005, 15:37
i respect dii, they're great friends with SoW. after what some "former" member of sissy boys sent me, they no longer get any respect no matter how much they win.

http://img7.echo.cx/img7/8651/sb6fi.png

http://img267.echo.cx/img267/5315/sissyboys5xg.png

EDKeld
21-06-2005, 23:04
i respect dii, they're great friends with SoW. after what some "former" member of sissy boys sent me, they no longer get any respect no matter how much they win.

http://img7.echo.cx/img7/8651/sb6fi.png

http://img267.echo.cx/img267/5315/sissyboys5xg.png

Ignore Quickening flash....

He's all talk-no follow through. Every time I see him in pvp he says we're gonna get "owned" like each time previous :uhhuh: . We then proceed to slaughter his team. :)

Red October
12-07-2005, 07:32
Personally ive never gotten on the wrong side of the tracks with sB, however ive heard some of them are and can be immature, they have never disrespected us in tombs, they actually complmented us on one occasion one time. I cant say I respect them cause i dont trully know them. Now for respect, HEX I trully like how they can run their hexes and conditions, umm KCHS if they trully are the fathers of the infamous spirit build, then mad respect for them. Lotsa great Dark Ice members, even though their leader is a b!tch. Legion of Gallantry have some really nice guys too. If I have a guild I dont respect it would have to be Nuclear Launch Detected, they are ALWAYS complaining in tombs and have no respect for other peoples builds or players. However these are personal thoughts, and people may agree or disagree, so please dont be a maniac about my opinions. :happy34:

w33t
12-07-2005, 13:17
Negative Zero, without a doubt.

Herr Martin Luther
12-07-2005, 13:34
Id say We are Here [WE} because i got the privalege of Tombing with them. I like them because they are laid back, and extremely skilled.

Fakechief
12-07-2005, 19:18
barely legan [LAW], and negative zero, both are fantastic guilds in there own rights. barely legal is a mis of encore members/psd members/and tsa a bunched together 2 own. and negative zero what do i really need 2 say they kick everybodys ***. also goodguild, is a great guild 2 even tho we owned them as encore muhahahaha:D:D:D *u guys were rank 30 at the time lol we werel ike 300 :D then we won a bunch in a row lol.

hehateme
12-07-2005, 19:42
I like ward against noobz, such a funny guild name :D

STINGER
12-07-2005, 23:12
There are some I use to respect that get none as they have a bunch of whinners.

nO (Neg Zero) is a solid guild never seen bad sportsmanship out of them

SOW has a bunch of good ppl

iQ (idiot Savants) has some good people in it, a couple bad apples and one or two that hate me with a passion but that is thier problem.

Knights Templer (KT) Bunch of good people that have fun regardless of what happens wish there were more people like this but there arent many.

Isle of Misfits, good people much like Kt

Amazon Baison probably the largest community in the game, not much on PvP but good people.

IVEX Played with them a few times they seem ok.

Palo, have played with a few of these guys they seem respectable.

I probalby left some out so dont come bustin on me for forgetting.

Agny (Agony) has some good guys I have played with them a bit.

BTW, skill gets my respect but as soon as you start talkin like a fool or crying and moanin it doesnt matter how much skill you have you dont deserve my repect and same goes for the "elitests".

i would go to war with 7 new players trying hard and being respectfull to others any time but elitests or punks regardless of skill I dont care to be around.

Red October
13-07-2005, 04:08
Haha how could I forget Ward Against Noobs these guys seem pretty cool when I play against them. We Are Here sadly is another one my non respected guilds, these guys give no one a chance, I remember I wanted to join their group for tombs cause the needed an ele one time, and they told me that no because I wasnt rank3+, and they posted no where that you had to be rank3+, so naturally I got the boot, well i joined a PUG and entered tombs after 2 rounds we come across these guys, we crushed their pathetic spike build, and won the halls later after that. It felt good! :happy65:

Valium
13-07-2005, 04:24
the new guild Mighty Morphen Power Rangers have some pretty cool and chilled members, Highlanders [CLAN] are always very helpful also.

hedwig
13-07-2005, 05:35
By far, the greatest guild I have ever had the pleasure with grouping has been Ur Face/MOM. They showed the utmost respect to both their group members, and their opponents. It's just amazing.

Valium
14-07-2005, 04:06
you'll also find that most of the korean guilds are actually pretty nice and great to play with

Erasmus
14-07-2005, 04:52
Blood Eagles are a good guild...mostly because of Lulu.

Idiot Savants may have some skill but most of their members are arrogant jackasses with the exception of Charles Ensign.

Lust Faeriefire
14-07-2005, 05:31
LOL @ barely legal...

Valium
14-07-2005, 07:45
Blood Eagles are a good guild...mostly because of Lulu.

Idiot Savants may have some skill but most of their members are arrogant jackasses with the exception of Charles Ensign.

BE doesn't exist anymore, most of the members moved to PANK...

dirtycash
14-07-2005, 09:43
Well least respect for, goes to Fear Inc.

I got into a party with them for tombs (most of them being rank 6+, compared to my at the time 4). Whoever was talking on TS/Vent was pretty mellow and chill. Apparently 2 of the guild members don't get along, and they had to be told to behave themselves. Then the rest of the time they were just fighting. Swearing and yelling at each other. We proceded to get royally owned, and I'm left wondering why are these people rank 6?

on the flip side.

I respect and enjoy playing with the Dopplegangers - DoP. Now this could be because they are recruiting me but oh well. Each night I played with them there is a theme. 1st night was Veggie/Fruit names. Tonight was musical instrument names. Lots of laughing and screwing around going on vent. While still winning, raking in the fame, and taking HoH.

XCRIMSONGHOSTX
14-07-2005, 13:06
YEah i played the sissy boys one time before it wasnt fun there just to immature and i dont respect them at all

Sieglinde Leoncouer
15-07-2005, 18:21
Last night I was trying to help some friends with one of the Ascension missions. One of the people in the group had to go get his weapon customized and spent the first 10 minutes of the mission trying to get us all to see his axe, cause it was so UBER awesome! Later on another group member noticed his cape was pinkish and asked about it. He responded with something to the effect of 'you've never heard of my guild? we're number 44 ranked and kick *** etc etc'. He then proceeded to try to order us around, including telling me how to do my job as the monk, even though nobody the entire mission went below 50% with just me healing 6 people and a ghostly hero. Whoever runs guild eA, you got a serious jackass for a member and has caused me to lose respect for your guild :rolleyes: Not that that matters much hehe.

dirtycash
16-07-2005, 09:14
I thought I'd share a new opinion I gained tonight.

Antelopes with Aides - Aides

Moderately nice/joking around guys. Extremely disorganized and suprisingly poor players. I've never seen builds ran so poorly. I was shocked to see just how bad they were. Haven't been against them that many times in tombs, but every time I have we have beat them. I thought we were lucky/good pug. Guess not.

Phyrric
17-07-2005, 06:41
here's my list:

negative zero(nO) - just because i've gotten pwned countless times against them. always good sportsmanship

ward against noobz(Wa) - same as above

and the old psychological dragoons(PsD) - a lot of mature and great players

least respected of course goes to sissy boys. don't care how good you are, if you can't respect the ppl you beat, nobody will respect you.

Frome Reaper
17-07-2005, 18:51
One thing I kinda got a bad impression of is the dopplegangrers guild. I was in a pug doing a relic run against them and throught the whole thing they were saying crap like noob team, you're going to lose ect. When we finally did lose due to lack of damage on their relic runners they added more insults in.

TheNug
17-07-2005, 19:10
yea i've met them (DoP) in tombs, not the most mannered group. don't think i've heard anyone say good things about them till this thread; they are good at pvp though.

Van Tomiko
18-07-2005, 11:58
The Fianna

UndeadBehlial
18-07-2005, 19:23
This is RESPECTED guilds, not flaming guilds you dont like. Keep it positive.

I have a couple as well.

First is Good Guild. They're Korean, and I've only met them once, but dang. By some freak accident my team went right from the PvE in tombs to HoH. Good Guild was holding the altar and we were liek "oh man we havent even testes our build". Well, GG actually went on the offensive and tore us apart faster than most battles i've been in. It was great!

Second is Spirits of War. Great guys, very helpful and nice!!

Jin Amatra
19-07-2005, 04:28
Spirits of War: Great guild very fun people and alot of fun to get owned by.
Negative Zero: Another good guild. Played them a few times.
House Palomideas -i think i messed up their name :confused: : Fantastic guild and lots of fun.

Knights Templar: is a great guild as well with some very fun and relaxed members.

Pie induced Extasy: is also high on my list of respect for both fun and general crazyness.

Jin- Proud to be a Basiner.

Tigris Of Gaul
19-07-2005, 23:12
I probalby left some out so dont come bustin on me for forgetting.
The Fianna and KOR have shown really good PvP abilities.

DIEnamic
20-07-2005, 06:06
Rome Army... I saw them get sandwiched in tombs between Idiot Savants and Nuclear Launch Detected and they still managed to beat them down.

I also respect Thunder Catz a lot. Played them in GvG and they just have the most solid build and such great teamwork.

I also respect Lulu The Monk a lot. He is a strategic genious and he comes up with his own unique powerful team strats that are just crazy.

Sly Marbo
22-07-2005, 14:53
I like hO just for their name. Thunder Catz was one of my favorite shows as a kid, plus they are a great team as well.

DoP the few guys I've played with were cool and great players.

Korea Friendly - I don't see them around as much as some other guilds but they are definitly a well put together group and cool people as well.

NERVRECK
22-07-2005, 21:41
Korea Friendly has a Mean Build, cool guys too.

comprehension
22-07-2005, 22:44
How could anybody not like PANK? Quite a funny group :)

Kharesh
23-07-2005, 01:52
I like sissy boys the most... alot of people dont like them for good reason but I could tell you alot of retardedness in and out of the top20 that half of these people are guilty of... but I wont, because you dont want to hear me complain about noobies. :bow:

LuLuTheMonk
23-07-2005, 02:41
Carebears Gone Wild

lina the slayer
23-07-2005, 08:13
I respect The Esoteric Warriors they are about the only guild winning Favor for Europe they are our last hope.

DIEnamic
23-07-2005, 11:10
How could anybody not like PANK? Quite a funny group :)

PANK is good but they really undermine the spirit of the game by using guild lord ganks and stuff instead of actually fighting the other guild which is kinda the reason we play gvg you know....

dandimonium
23-07-2005, 20:04
i think war machine pride are a good guild

the deserve some respect :clap: :happy65: :worship:

sorry about this last smilie i wanted to put it in cause it great smilie :boxer:

phassywig
12-08-2005, 16:30
Blazed Dragons,Korea Friendly,and Onlinewelten Gilde

Aire
12-08-2005, 20:55
ZPZG, WAR (never put down a challenge :)) and Dii (good friends :D)

/Aire :)

The Executioner
13-08-2005, 03:20
The Fianna were pretty cool back in beta, Scrivener was a pretty helpful guy..

..but the other day i saw a guild named Rainbow Crapping Pandas or something..
i respect them the most because thats a freaking cool name. :happy34:

oh yeah and CTDU Chocolate Thunder Down Under ...Bush cabinet unite!

Ace Bear
13-08-2005, 04:20
ACE..but not my ACE another ACE << >> :lol:

Bork Bork
13-08-2005, 04:50
Don't know many guilds but I love seeing "No Candy For You has won the Hall of Heroes and has taken the favor away from Korea!" Best name ever. :P

HeavensX
13-08-2005, 04:55
Seriously My Shlong is Long [LONG]

Best name ever.

lurker53
13-08-2005, 05:00
Angry Businessmen cause their name made me laugh my *** off (not just guild name but character names as well) and they didn't use the common spike or smite or spirit build.

willluk
13-08-2005, 13:07
[SF] Strike Force are really nice guys, pugged with a couple once and fought them a few times in GvG/Tombs.

[XoO] are full of nice peeps too...like me :lol: :cool:

Blade of Doom
13-08-2005, 13:59
The Tyrants and GSU :surprise:

They're not using the Flavor of the Month, but a balanced group with different professions.

iversonxp
13-08-2005, 19:34
i respect MS the most. marvel superheros gogo

a n g u i
14-08-2005, 00:33
The guild i respect the most is ICE, they are a group of really cool guys :happy34:

Sangui
Sissy boys

Joker skybain
14-08-2005, 01:16
I personally like the guys from BBQ, bunch of nice guys....my guildies in ICEe (inner sanctum) play wit them all the time. But i love my guild the most still not on the basis of winning but on the basis that they are the nicest people around and are very honest.

Joker skybain, inner sanctum hero, shelob the deadly
Inner sanctum

Third Quarter
14-08-2005, 09:13
PuG is fun. They run tombs teams that have no monks. (and win!)

Drazera
14-08-2005, 13:42
PuG is fun. They run tombs teams that have no monks. (and win!)

I found it amusing when I saw them in HoH with an whole team of warrior/monks. On a side note, my poor little monk got stuck, and they stopped attacking others and concentrated on me. Needless to say, I died within a few seconds.

As for the guild I most respect...none at the moment.

Hendrixbrother
14-08-2005, 18:47
I don't know how many people realize this, but War Machine, War Machine Pride, War Machine Revolution, Toon Town, and 스머프 마을, (currently number 3), are in essence the same guild. That's 5 guilds they've made the top 20 with, and no zerging either. I have a lot of respect for these guys, both their character, which I've been told is exemplary, and their skills.

nohooiam
14-08-2005, 20:01
much respect to nintendo power. their spirit build is superb.

ZieG
15-08-2005, 22:30
The guild I most respect is Eternum Pariah(EP). Their nice and very good at gvg.

/Blade Pvp

deya
16-08-2005, 11:31
-Valandor-

I also like ZPZG, we won them in GvG fight and they said "Nicely played" etc. First guild I've ever seen with such a nice acting..

Lust Faeriefire
16-08-2005, 20:50
tMa ftw! :)

willluk
17-08-2005, 18:54
tMa ftw! :)

Have to say they were very nice guys and we had a really good GvG the other day with them. :cool:

chrystianek
18-08-2005, 12:53
cool
i c some ppl give props to Korea Friendly
thx alot guys (im little evil bunny- teh ranger :) )
<3 u 2

props to EP

awesome ppl nasty build

Mystic Marz
18-08-2005, 16:10
The Mighty Mystics respect

- Clan Five Nineteen
&
-Legionnaires of Tyria

Guildless Forever
18-08-2005, 20:56
[EW] Esoteric Warriors
[sB] Sissy Boys
[h0] Thunder Catz
[AeC] Ascalon Electric Company

Guildless~
Ascalon Electric Company~

Deluminai Ziija
18-08-2005, 22:59
The guild that I had the most fun playing against was Pirates of the BBQ. They were hilarious! Before gamestart, they were acting like pirates over local chat 'Arrr' me maties, welcome to the bbq.' Real nice sportsmanship and ended up beating us. Great game.

king alfonso
19-08-2005, 02:25
the biaches r really respectful i respect there nice and nevet tlak any bulls*** if they lose they say gj for nrging us down but rly i am waititng for them to win a hoh im thinking of helping them recruti mroe i heard them saying they needed spem more nice memebrs. but they sure seem nice and young lol

Gamer Mum
19-08-2005, 08:21
Blackrose Gaming and ULGG. They have nice in game attitudes. Least fav would prob be MS ...

artyparty
19-08-2005, 14:50
Do Not Pass Go (go) - all very good players and have good attitudes, won HoH with them a few times

The Alphas (aG) - good HoH group, we beat them in GvG last night and they had a very good attitude about it...no sore losers there

and of course, my guild, Mercanaries of Xero (MoX) =].

Virgil Lemort
20-08-2005, 05:12
Iv seen ascalon electric company almost every time i log now i guess they good if they win hoh all the time. Its gettin 2 the point that i want the koreans to win now.(lol jk) lata virg :happy34:

this_barb
21-08-2005, 02:58
AeC is a decent guild. The only reason they win is because they run a very similar build to MS (a build which was stolen from guild rift). Both guilds are guilty of build stealing anyway.

chrystianek
21-08-2005, 05:52
its not like u couldnt figure out the incendiary stuff out
traper was a bit harder
but its nothing u cant figure out yourself if u just look closely and ask ppl what was going on

Drazera
21-08-2005, 15:18
Ok now I know the guild I most respect ^^ It's TJoT (The Judgement of Tyrants). They're really cool people to chill with and dedicate a lot of time with getting better at pvp. They have also won quite a few matches in the last few days in tombs. Ok so I might be a bit bias since I'm a member but still :lol: .

Tigris Of Gaul
21-08-2005, 18:50
Do Not Pass Go (go) - all very good players and have good attitudes, won HoH with them a few times

The Alphas (aG) - good HoH group, we beat them in GvG last night and they had a very good attitude about it...no sore losers there

and of course, my guild, Mercanaries of Xero (MoX) =].
I wasn't there for that match, but I heard your team countered us very well. gg and let's hope for a rematch sometime.

J Unit
22-08-2005, 13:37
the biaches r really respectful i respect there nice and nevet tlak any bulls*** if they lose they say gj for nrging us down but rly i am waititng for them to win a hoh im thinking of helping them recruti mroe i heard them saying they needed spem more nice memebrs. but they sure seem nice and young lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

neoflame
22-08-2005, 23:52
The Alphas [aG]

Pirates of B B Q Bay [BBQ]

Idiot Savants [iQ]

TheBible
28-08-2005, 15:04
found a new pvp guild to respect. BBQ. one classy pvp guild right there. all **** talking guilds should come to them for some lessons on professionalism.

- [hO] The Bible

lina the slayer
29-08-2005, 07:48
respect AP ancient phoneix for some of thier member which has a good attiude and has good sportsmanship

-[EW] -Lina

spadger
29-08-2005, 14:08
we had the pleasure of getting owned by positive zero, and then ZPZG 3 times in a row in GvG in the last week.

ive seen sissy boys lose more than win in the tombs, although perhaps they do win the hoh a lot when all the europeans go to bed at 0400-0500. their false arrogance deserves no respect :P

no offense but europeans suck *** and rarely ever win a favor.

trueno
30-08-2005, 08:03
gonna be Marvel Super Heroes..
wtf are they disbanding, i'm their loyal fan of support. :happy65:

HeavensX
30-08-2005, 08:24
dop dop dop

trueno
30-08-2005, 08:29
doppleg are cool, but they tend to talk alot of rubbish in battle.
maybe a sort of diversion.

Maddhammer
01-09-2005, 03:22
YAY for Shattered Dreams! ... i really respect sissy boys (Yay for vent sharing!)

nightrunner
01-09-2005, 04:43
It's probably not a good thing that I only recognize AeC, Sissy Boys, Fianna, Ivex, and KT (only because I've seen their premade builds for pvp)

Gamer Mum
01-09-2005, 23:40
doppleg are cool, but they tend to talk alot of rubbish in battle.
maybe a sort of diversion.

Actually Dopplegangers are pretty cool ^^ It's true they talk alot of crap , but none of it is meant in a harmful way , if you played with any of them , you'd know they are just out for a good time and alot of laughs.They are on my list of favs for guilds :happy14:

RisingStars
02-09-2005, 05:56
i respect...
NLF - No Lazy Fools - coolest mofos ever (even though they used to spirit spam)

DKNY Donkey puncherz - how on earth do they get away with that name? they are the best!

ab - Angry Business men - For owning us with every possible build i can think of.

unfortunately, i've lost my respect for AeC, as they aren't very nice, and used to spirit spam.

Sweet Kiss Luna - where they a good? cool nice and good casual players.

conzpi
02-09-2005, 09:21
MS and AeC ? Sure most of them can play decent but have you seen them around after spiritnerf ? Not really.

And to topic, I like Clan Plus, they are funny guys. Many other Korean guilds are great too, and from EU The Wrong Guild, the few hoh winning guilds that didnt spam spirits, and they are good guys anyway, though they pretty much quit.

American guilds are unfortunately mostly ****talkers, of course not every- but many times I played with americans and felt sick of their behaviour ingame and in voicecom

I Wolverine I
03-09-2005, 15:04
I don't know if you had noticed Conzti, but MS had stopped tombing around 2-3 weeks before the spirit nerf considering the majority of us had reached rank 9. since then we have decided to focus on GvG instead.
In my opinion, hO, ZPZG, and Jet. All strong GvG guilds, especially jet who have recently come out of who knows where to completely dominate GvG.

HeavensX
03-09-2005, 16:55
I don't know if you had noticed Conzti, but MS had stopped tombing around 2-3 weeks before the spirit nerf considering the majority of us had reached rank 9. since then we have decided to focus on GvG instead.
In my opinion, hO, ZPZG, and Jet. All strong GvG guilds, especially jet who have recently come out of who knows where to completely dominate GvG.

jet li = EP.

lina the slayer
03-09-2005, 18:13

Jet is EP so it no suprise since they rank 1 on ladder y not make a 2nd guild :winking47

Lust Faeriefire
04-09-2005, 19:16
NoS, Hire, and... FaB! =P