PDA

View Full Version : How often vs. Mesmers...

quantrum
20-06-2005, 15:37
How often do you encounter a mesmer with some kind of 'strip enchantment' spell? I was wondering this because most builds I see on this board seem to ignore that, and go for "pure" offense or shutdown. Any replies are appreciated, thanks.

relight
20-06-2005, 16:21
How often do you encounter a mesmer with some kind of 'strip enchantment' spell? I was wondering this because most builds I see on this board seem to ignore that, and go for "pure" offense or shutdown. Any replies are appreciated, thanks.

necros are better at stripping enchantments IMO, but shatter enchantment is a very popular spell many people use it in the tombs esp before a spike count down.

quantrum
20-06-2005, 16:55
Ok, thanks. Also, when a strip enchantment spell is being casted does it randomly remove one or does it go down in a certain order?

doomdragon
20-06-2005, 18:02
All the Enchatment strippers take the top enchantments down. Mesmer/Necros are to be feared.

F34R /\/\3!!

~Doom

Herthbul
20-06-2005, 18:24
Usually the enchantment removal is left to the characters with Necro secondary (unless you're a War/Nec), simply because Rend Enchantments and Strip Enchantment are better than what the Mesmer line offers.

quantrum
20-06-2005, 22:16
All the Enchatment strippers take the top enchantments down. Mesmer/Necros are to be feared.

F34R /\/\3!!

~Doom
Oh, I know that, but I was wondering how the enchantments would be removed if you had multiple enchantments on.

djWHEAT
21-06-2005, 00:00
I would say 1 out of 5 builds which use (Me) carry Strip Enchantment... HOWEVER, many 2ndary (Me) use it quite often as support.