PDA

View Full Version : Practise GvG Matches (Unranked)

Lucille Drako
20-06-2005, 17:44
How in HELL do I set these up? how do I search for guild that want to practise with other guilds? I don't want to set up a secondary guild with all the hassle that entails in communication just to be able to GvG without losing ranking.

Does everything HAVE to be ranked and a painful learning process?

So if you are looking to practise GvG in UNRANKED matches, please look up and give details to James Satan/Luci Drako/Lucille Drako/Helena Drako or Amazon Witch/Blazing Grace/ Natures Grace or Mac the Man/Mac the Girl ingame. (although I myself am trying to get connected again at the moment, and do not have internet after a recent move, but either of my officers could be online at any time.) I have another officer, but I forget the exact spelling, and duh- I can't check!- (I have written the most regularly played characters in bold.)

My Guild is called Empires of the West (EotW) and are really interested in some "friendlies" but we just have no idea how to find other interested guilds. So please post here or contact me.

We're a friendly guild and really want to start by just exploring our own guild hall (which changes during GvGplay, but of course we can't even explore it properly until we actually fight someone, the first game we played randomly we got pummelled because some gates closed on us and we had no idea it was going to happen!)

Cheers,

Az. /JS/LD/HD alex_marsh@talk21.com if you'd like to e-mail!

Mystic Marz
20-06-2005, 21:26
Hi there,

Our clan Mighty Mystics: www.gw.mysticteam.com would be interested in playing friendlies with you. We are a guild of about 30 members atm and still growing. We too are new to GvG and have been mostly practicing in Team Arenas and sometimes the Tombs. Would be great to arrange practice GvG matches vs you guys on the weekends. If you're up for it. Let me know and I"ll make sure we have 8 members ready to practice with you for the upcoming weekend. Thx. GL, HF.

my ign: Mystic Marz

Defiled Immortal
20-06-2005, 22:27
My guild would also be interisted in some practice GvG battles... we have 20+ members and are working on a merger to bring 15 or so more...

IGN Untamed Darkness

djWHEAT
20-06-2005, 22:43
Clan VXIX (Clan Five Nineteen) is also interested in setting up some Unranked Practice matches. It is a great way to teach new folks how to play GvG properly. Please contact me in game Styles Kazuma as we typically have 8 people ready to play at almost anytime.

Ammar
21-06-2005, 09:53
clan MuG would be interseted, contact me as eternal technique

Lucille Drako
21-06-2005, 11:36
thanks guys- the response here is far greater than I thought it would be!

Personally I play on UK time (BST at the moment, which is GMT + 1) and most of my guild members are western europeans, so GMT plus 2.

(gotta try REALLY hard to get my internet connection back now!!)

Vault Dweller
21-06-2005, 17:07
Guardians of Destiny (GoD) would be happy to play some friendlys with you. Contact me in-game as Vault Dweller.

Vault

Miss Ainia
21-06-2005, 18:03
Whisper Mogh The Monk. :) for GVG's unrated..
*We are Godzilla You are Japan*

Mystic Marz
21-06-2005, 19:00
*We are Godzilla You are Japan*

lol...classic. I love it. :happy65:

Zethil
21-06-2005, 20:57
I'll let my guild up for unrated Guild Battles as well. I always like the thrill and fun of unrated battles. Contact Lyth Zethil if you want to duke it out in some friendly guild battles.

Benevolent Kai
21-06-2005, 23:05
We're always down for a fun unranked battle.

Whisper me: Benevolent Kai
or any of the officers: Misfit Remorce, Trem Endous, Perfect Flaw, Ralk Etherstrike, or Broken Hero.

The Joo Mean Guys [jOO] are looking forward to playing with ya!

And by the way, WGYJ - I remember the fight we had with you. Would love to have another one, it was a good battle.

iNTEL SuSPeKT
25-06-2005, 13:11
We kinda want rated matches but unrated is good to. P.M Intel Suspeck in tha game if you wanna challenge. For some weird reason we havent been getting any automatic matches. :mad:

Svenn
25-06-2005, 15:55
*We are Godzilla You are Japan*That's my favorite guild name of all time (even if it is named after a song). :happy14:

James Satan
04-07-2005, 13:05
Ok, its still me (lucille drako) but I thought I had better change my login to better reflect me (as in I'm a bloke, not a bird, and lucille (the character) has recently taken a backseat to James- I prefer playing James the warrior (in PvE at least)

SO many excellent responses! I just know that I can't wait to get my internet connection back (had to wait TWO weeks for a stupid BT phoneline to be installed before I can get back online- nearly there now though)

Looking forward to playing you all!!

Croix Rheymis
04-07-2005, 15:30
If you every want to experiment with new build ideas or anything just contact me because we've been looking to do some. Just relaxed battles where we test some stuff and possibly end with neither side winning. Ign same as user name.

Captain Marvel
06-07-2005, 02:00
For anyone interested, my (rather small guild) would be interested in unranked Guild Battles. IGN is Captain Marvel and the guild names is Iudices Caudis

sonofcalculator
06-07-2005, 05:58
I'd like to say my guild is interested.

The Archangel Wings, 40+ members, w/ 10-15 always active.

Contact Edos Daen

Aundora Vyle
06-07-2005, 13:45
Since there is a lot of Guilds here, and my Guild is looking for an unranked match, I think you should all go to http://www.tpo.2ya.com/ and IM Lord Valon, telling him you're interested in your guild joining the website/forum. It's an alliance... pretty cool, and fresh. Lord Valon is still trying to figure out how he wants the alliance to work. He was talking about tournaments, and a contest for screenshots, and of course the unranked guild matches would be a huge attribute to this alliance, because we would be practicing with other guilds in the alliance. Also we could easily get other peoples names that are in guilds, and PvP with them sometime whenever they are on. I think this alliance would be a lot of help towards a lot of guilds. Please check it out, right now there is just a Forum.

I will add most of you to my friends list, and IM you sometime for UNRANKED guild matches. My guild is always looking. Here are my names;

1. Aundora Vyle (Necromancer/Elementalist LvL 20 ->PvP/GvG)
2. Leondrea Alexis (Mesmer/Elementalist LvL 17->Just leveling her up right now)
3. Lundyn Rayne (Monk/Elementalist LvL 8... I'm keeping her in pre-searing for a little whle)

Aundora Vyle
12-07-2005, 05:50
Actually don't join that alliance thing.. they suck.

AzTeK
12-07-2005, 13:48
Clan RaGiN - also a rather new Guild to PvP although been there since the first beta event in PvE would also be interested in a couple of friendly matches. Contact me under "Aztek Death" or the second leader "Andy the Warrior" if you'r interested. Thanks.

We are hanging at 15 all active members right now, just for the information.

drakeyueh
15-07-2005, 12:39
We (last living souls) are an okay group that is looking fun gvg. My guildmates get emotional when it comes to ranking, lol. Please contact 1 of the following 3 for practice gvg
1. Zero Atiko
2. Drake Agamar
3. Wei The magician

hope everyone is having fun :)