PDA

View Full Version : Guild Halls: The Canthan Ferry Tour & New Poll on Site!

Chantal Dubois
21-06-2005, 01:17
Guild Halls are a very important part of Guild Wars. Not only are they a place to meet privately with your guildmates and socialize, but a place where guild battles take place. Learning the nuances of each guild hall will help you to strategize and plan builds better. Take the tour now in our newest guide, Guild Halls: The Canthan Ferry Tour (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=145)!

Once you've taken the tour, take a moment to vote on our home page in our new poll.

Since each Guild Hall has some different features, we'd like to hear which Guild Hall you prefer to battle on and why. So, let's hear it! :happy65:

djWHEAT
21-06-2005, 01:23
Nice work. Great way for Guilds to get familiar on maps they may not have played in GvG as well!

Warmada
21-06-2005, 03:06
It seems interesting that as of now, 43% of poeple have do not/have not play/ed GvG

Rekit
21-06-2005, 04:50
Even though those of us who have yet to get to a Guild Hall or at least battle there seem to be topping the charts... I see the Druid's Isle running a comfortable dead last...

Why so? Tactical challenge? Too hard to defend? Unpopular scenery?

I like the looks at least of the Wizard's Isle (atm in second place), perhaps because I miss the scenery around once-grand Ascalon City :love19:

TrippyIMP
21-06-2005, 13:21
hunter's isle for me, it's our (imperial fist) home map so spend a lot of time there. know about every inch of it.

also like warrior's and wizzard's

Zaedyn
05-07-2005, 18:29
Just a comment on the poll results. It says 44% haven't played GvG. This is a large minority, but the majority, 56%, have played GvG. Although, statisically speaking, the sampling method for the poll makes it so you can't really infer much from the results, but that's OK.