PDA

View Full Version : In need of help!

Somenewb
21-06-2005, 02:10
Hello everyone! I am new to guild war and I've just started PVP'ing. I was a experience PVP player on a game call Nerverwinter Nights and other game aswell, Hence I decided to do tournements and join a GVG Guild as they call it...

But I have a secret, I do only play with pre-made PVP templates and I always get...Kill...That is why today I decided to post on this site, to seek help. I dont know how to make a "Custom" char, when I select atributes for a certain Magic thingy it seem that I dont have enough of it to get a skill. I am also afraid to ask my guild for help, they seem to be rather competitive and I dont think they would like to help me. Can anybody help me? Or even better, post a decent warrior build here? Thanks :winking47

Serendipity
21-06-2005, 12:33
Hello everyone! I am new to guild war and I've just started PVP'ing. I was a experience PVP player on a game call Nerverwinter Nights and other game aswell, Hence I decided to do tournements and join a GVG Guild as they call it...

But I have a secret, I do only play with pre-made PVP templates and I always get...Kill...That is why today I decided to post on this site, to seek help. I dont know how to make a "Custom" char, when I select atributes for a certain Magic thingy it seem that I dont have enough of it to get a skill. I am also afraid to ask my guild for help, they seem to be rather competitive and I dont think they would like to help me. Can anybody help me? Or even better, post a decent warrior build here? Thanks :winking47

You can customize your PvP character with skills and weapon modifiers that have unlocked in the PvE game.

Once you have unlocked something, it is forever, for the whole account and available when you create a character.

But you need to play at least once, preferably with combination of the 6 professions to unlock all... or you are stuck with the premade.

Honestly, doing the PvE at least once is a great tutorial for PvP. There is so much skills to learn, you can see them in action and what combos the monsters are using.