PDA

View Full Version : Banned NAMES

dark3
21-06-2005, 15:16
Is there any rule to see if a name is going to be banned or not? I met a few guys who actually had their name wrote in caps (like S A M) but they seem as healthy and happy as they could.... though I still think that's a bannable name... anyone knows something more precise than common sense?

SilentMoon
21-06-2005, 17:14
Why... would "S A M" be a bannable name?
I must have missed something... does it offend you in any way? o.o

dorafish
22-06-2005, 08:38
Is there any rule to see if a name is going to be banned or not? I met a few guys who actually had their name wrote in caps (like S A M) but they seem as healthy and happy as they could.... though I still think that's a bannable name... anyone knows something more precise than common sense?

S A M?
Why is that bannable?
Unless it stands for something like, Satan ate Mom....or... Saddam's @$$ Monster....
Actually thats an awesome name.

ChaoticRain
22-06-2005, 09:36
S A M?
Why is that bannable?
Unless it stands for something like, Satan ate Mom....or... Saddam's @$$ Monster....
Actually thats an awesome name.

lmfao :lol:

ahdont
22-06-2005, 12:15
i don't see any problem with S A M? its a beatiful name for both male and female.

calderstrake
22-06-2005, 12:18
Why... would "S A M" be a bannable name?
I must have missed something... does it offend you in any way? o.o
SAM can stand for Surface to Air Missle. In this day and age with all the terrorist activity, I am sure somebody thought this was a bad idea. Personally, I don't agree, but hey, I don't make the rules.

manichispanic
22-06-2005, 21:04
Just to let u know.. Dont use the name "Artemis Bigschlong".. hahha. THat was the name of my lvl20 elementalist.. I say was because one day i tried logging in and i found out it had been banned.. No warning, nothing.. I lost everything that was on that character.. About 10p and runes!! :mad: ..

Ante Gotovina
24-06-2005, 11:25
S A M needs to be banned, its simply obscene

CTPOUND
25-06-2005, 06:22
i saw S A M, or did I see S & M hmm you see what i mean,,,late

Save And Exit
25-06-2005, 06:26
I have a char named Pig Benis and it hasnt got banned. :P

UndeadBehlial
25-06-2005, 07:41
I know people hate using the search function, but learn to. Go to the community forum and search for one of multiple threads on this topic if you wish to contribute.