PDA

View Full Version : addicting build

tnemehtuAnadroJ
23-06-2005, 00:14
can someone tell me wut is a very addicting build cuz i can never seem to like one character

Loki Tryst
23-06-2005, 08:17
Well what sort of things do you enjoy? Melee? Ranged? Spellcasting? Tricky stuff? A bit of everything?

Gun It
23-06-2005, 08:59
I've learned to never.
Ever.
Ever.
Consider a character "boring" per say. I assume that I'm not using them right, attempt to fix it, and usually succeed. Also, no class is off limits, even if I've seen a bad experience or been in one.

For example: I played N/R first. It was okay. Switched to Me/E and loved every second of it. Anticasting/Air.

Had to do a GvG and stepped up to attempt to be a healer. Fell so far in love with healing monk I almost refuse to do anything else PvP. Mostly 'cause I suck at it.. but hey.

So it's really a matter of open-mindedness and experimentation. I've thought up some nifty spin-offs of common builds, used 'em, and loved 'em. It's all about imagination, yo'.

easttuth
23-06-2005, 17:55
a build I seem to keep coming back to, at least for PvE, is the following:

N/Mo
16 Death magic
12 Soul reaping
9 Healing prayers
5 Blood magic

Summon Bone Horror
Death Nova
Healing Breeze
(Rebirth, heal, or SoC)
Blood is Power
Summon Bone Fiend
Verata's Sacrifice
Heal Area

Nyl
23-06-2005, 18:00
After playing mages and avoiding warriors for a long time in all RP games, I have recently become addicted to W/Mo. But you can't really tell this is going to be a good build until about level 9, then it becomes a lot of fun in PvE.

-Neil

Necro Idol
24-06-2005, 04:15
a build I seem to keep coming back to, at least for PvE, is the following:

N/Mo
16 Death magic
12 Soul reaping
9 Healing prayers
5 Blood magic

Summon Bone Horror
Death Nova
Healing Breeze
(Rebirth, heal, or SoC)
Blood is Power
Summon Bone Fiend
Verata's Sacrifice
Heal Area
^!^ Necro/Mo Rocks. N/Mo is my primary char and I've had lots of fun playing. Pounding jungle areas with a horde of minions is very satisfying.

I prefer this setup tho:

Awaken the Blood
Life Syphon
Vampire Gaze
Life Transfer
Verata's Sacrifice
Animate Bone Fiend
Heal Area
Rebirth

I typically max death, leave soul reaping at about 10, about 8 in Healing, the rest in Blood.