PDA

View Full Version : Places to farm

Alessanx
24-06-2005, 09:35
Hi guys!

Is there any good place where u farm and u want to share?

I am bored of farming in the same locations all the time!

:winking47

CanadianBacon
24-06-2005, 09:55
i really doubt that many people will discuss where they farm, as it is a common fear that arenanet will nerf of the drops and monsters of those areas, but i'll tell you where i farm. if i'm looking for runes, i leave beetletun east and kill the ettins, tons of runes, and if i want gold, ill just do drake runs, as u get handfuls of gold and magic items u can sell to vendor.

Alessanx
24-06-2005, 09:57
Thanks mate

:thumbsup:

nameos
24-06-2005, 10:39
weres the best place for drake runs that giv most cash??

majoho
24-06-2005, 11:24
people never learn

HeIIeH
24-06-2005, 11:56
where do you Drake Runs? I have just completed ascension and am somewhere in the shiverpeak mountains... infused my armor somewhere there :howdy:

Mandalf The Ghey
24-06-2005, 11:57
I will tell anyone where the best areas to farm are for me, if you msg me. Thanks alot.

Dionysius
24-06-2005, 17:05
I'm under the impression that they nerfed ettins already though.

Poster Nutbag
24-06-2005, 17:44
WOOT! Another Farming thread! YES! :clap:

sly_1
24-06-2005, 18:11
In the interest of NOT having my farming locations nerfed, I only share them with friends.

I encourage others to do the same, and I would suggest to the original poster to simply explore.

TheCrimsonGhost
24-06-2005, 18:49
In the interest of NOT having my farming locations nerfed, I only share them with friends.

I encourage others to do the same, and I would suggest to the original poster to simply explore.

I'll second that... Too many times people have shared thier spots, only to have them nerfed later. Since ANet has members on this board, posting your farming spots will only hurt you.

I think the best thing would be to explore the areas, take note of what drops and where - then repeat the area and see if similar drops are found. I normally try to solo clear maps if I can, otherwise get a few of your guildies or friends and just go to areas that have high lvl mobs - see what you come up with.

All of us farmers should ban together (strength in numbers brothers!) and email each other with new spots, nerfed spots, etc. Any "member" that spills the beans on a message board could be booted and all future info could be witheld. I know some of you boardmembers despise farming, but it's just a different playing style that some of us enjoy... I don't knock you for wanting to play the PVP side of things, so do fault me for enjoying farming!

Thanks for your time!!!

aLittle Bird
24-06-2005, 19:17
I'll second that... Too many times people have shared thier spots, only to have them nerfed later. Since ANet has members on this board, posting your farming spots will only hurt you.

I think the best thing would be to explore the areas, take note of what drops and where - then repeat the area and see if similar drops are found. I normally try to solo clear maps if I can, otherwise get a few of your guildies or friends and just go to areas that have high lvl mobs - see what you come up with.

All of us farmers should ban together (strength in numbers brothers!) and email each other with new spots, nerfed spots, etc. Any "member" that spills the beans on a message board could be booted and all future info could be witheld. I know some of you boardmembers despise farming, but it's just a different playing style that some of us enjoy... I don't knock you for wanting to play the PVP side of things, so do fault me for enjoying farming!

Thanks for your time!!!

Add me to farming lists. I was and still are a regular farmer to try and unlock runes for PvP. I don't bother greatly with weapon upgrades as they are just to random and you tend to get them through pure dumb luck adventuring.

I am hoping that changes to allow unlocking in PvP reduces the need to farm, but in the interim I cycle through 4-5 spots each night before and after PvPing to get gold armor pieces.