PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble getting the att. quest from Vanyi?

dirtycash
25-06-2005, 01:17
A guild mate created a character a long time ago. (before they changed it so you didn't have to do the Journey quest).

She can't get Vanyi to give her the Challenge quest now. She has done the other attribute quest in the desert as well as the Journey quest.

What gives?

Frost-X
25-06-2005, 05:10
A guild mate created a character a long time ago. (before they changed it so you didn't have to do the Journey quest).

She can't get Vanyi to give her the Challenge quest now. She has done the other attribute quest in the desert as well as the Journey quest.

What gives?

You have to do one of the profession change quest before Vanyi actually gives u the quest.

botrytis
25-06-2005, 05:22
I didn't do any of those quests (just finished with Glint) and she gave both the hero's journey and Hero's Challenge at the same time.

Dave

Dukan
25-06-2005, 22:59
I didn't do any of those quests (just finished with Glint) and she gave both the hero's journey and Hero's Challenge at the same time.

Dave
Did you by chance do one of the secondary quests while working on ascension? That may be the reason she gave you both.

doomdragon
27-06-2005, 19:44
Doing a profession change quest should fix the problem.

Strangely enough though, with my Mo/Me I never did the profession changing quest, heck my character has never been to Seekers or Hero's and I've got all 200 points.

I can't explain it, but hey, I'm not complaining.