PDA

View Full Version : Fissure Armour Stats

Hugh Of Vvardenfell
27-06-2005, 17:52
Hi I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't find it anywhere. Could someone post the stats of the fissure armours for each profession here please?

I ask this as I've just seen how cool some fissure armour looked and I'm wondering whether to get that instead of the Citadel/Grotto stuff.

Any information or a referral to a place where the stats have been posted would be much appreciated.

snowkissed
27-06-2005, 17:59
Same stats as the 1.5k stuff which has the same stats as the 15k stuff. The only reason to get Fissure instead of the Citadel/Grotto stuff is for looks.

RoachMojo
27-06-2005, 20:28
Damn that sucks. Wtf is the point of having that armour when it is just for looks??

I swear...I love the game, but that is just not enough incentive for a necro to beg and plead to be let into a FOW group for that.

Hugh Of Vvardenfell
27-06-2005, 21:35
So is there a Fissure version of (for example) the ranger drakescale, studded, fur, and druids armours? All with different looks? :eek:

Or is there one fissure version with 70AL (ranger max) with a slightly different bonus? I say this because I have only seen a pic of one ranger fissure armour, labelled 'Fissure Armour', whereas I've seen lots of pics of the 15k stuff.

snowkissed
27-06-2005, 21:45
As far as I know, there is but one fissure armor for each class.

And RoachMojo... pick-up groups just don't know the beauty of necromancers. I'm always willing to bring necromancers to the underworld or fissure of woe. Hell, I am a necromancer :happy05:

I personally think the Fissure armor is ugly for female Necromancers, so I'll probably never get it, but some people want it for their toon because it looks cool. Some people think it's stupid that you're only paying for looks..well.. you're not being forced to buy it and you don't have to buy it.

Kriegar
27-06-2005, 22:05
There are multiple Fissure sets for each class, but they all have the same graphic.

Hugh Of Vvardenfell
27-06-2005, 22:51
Ooooh thanks for the info snowkissed and Kriegar. So basically for each class there are fissure versions for each of the Forge/Grotto Armours, with the same stats, however they all look the same... which would explain why in the 'armour pics threads' the fissure armour is labelled as 'fissure' as all the types looks the same - the only variance is dependent on profession.

Now I need to find a pic of the male mesmer fissure armour...