PDA

View Full Version : smarter UW mobs since update?

primitiveworker
30-06-2005, 17:22
Anyone suspect this? Two trapping groups post-update had significant troubles herding, where previously it has always been a cakewalk.

Thy Guardian
01-07-2005, 20:29
I don't think they're any smarter, they just don't seem to follow as long maybe?

IBeJebus
01-07-2005, 20:34
I don't think they're any smarter, they just don't seem to follow as long maybe?

Yeah they definetly do not seem to follow as long. I also noticed in The Fissure, theyve changed the patrols that some of them take and thrown some new patrols/monster locations in there. I bet its just Anet trying to keep us on our toes by changing things up.

Vonzipper
01-07-2005, 22:55
thats true, I had the bad luck to be the last one alive last night doing the Wailing Lord quests. Before the axeholes would stop just after you leave the little wooded area. last night they followed me all the way back to rastigan and slayed me and him after many tense minutes of me trying to save him. i think they may have removed the area restrictions on many of these groups.

Serpentax
06-07-2005, 20:50
thats true, I had the bad luck to be the last one alive last night doing the Wailing Lord quests. Before the axeholes would stop just after you leave the little wooded area. last night they followed me all the way back to rastigan and slayed me and him after many tense minutes of me trying to save him. i think they may have removed the area restrictions on many of these groups.

yep they seem to follow more in the UW too now.. but still go down to a 8 man trapper team :D

Mgzkun
07-07-2005, 00:51
Anyone suspect this? Two trapping groups post-update had significant troubles herding, where previously it has always been a cakewalk.

they're not smarter.. it is the ranger that's getting retard ( W/Mo re-roll to ranger??)

ColdwaveKid
07-07-2005, 21:26
In the Underworld now, the bulls when blinded and not being attacked will retreat. This has been like this for a few weeks now. Trapper groups rely on them charging even though they cannot attack when they make it, which kind of makes no sense. Why would something that is blind keep charging?