PDA

View Full Version : REQUEST: If you like Coreopsis

L_Jonte
30-06-2005, 17:14
Here's the deal:

If you like Coreopsis, talk about it.

I refuse to randomly spam other boards with my own hype. I think it's tacky to show up only to advertise, and I don't have time to become a community member everywhere.

This is where you, dear reader, come in. If you spend time other GW boards, if you like Coreopsis, and if the opportunity arises... say so!

No spam, no fake enthusiasm, just honest appreciation if that is what you feel. I would certainly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance. :happy34:

Emerald Fire
01-07-2005, 08:19
Don't know about anyone else, but I love the whole attitude she has. I say more! I look forward to installments, keep up the awsome work! :happy14:

L_Jonte
01-07-2005, 18:50
Don't know about anyone else, but I love the whole attitude she has. I say more! I look forward to installments, keep up the awsome work! :happy14:

Thank you! Now, spread that to other boards and we're golden! :love19:

L_Jonte
03-07-2005, 22:19
To be blatantly honest, Coreopsis is horrible. Not only is the humor lame, the art is absolutly horrible. I still can't figure out how you think the crap that is Coreopsis is actually enjoyed by people.

Im sorry but there is no hype
my 2 cents :happy34:

Wow. You signed up just to insult me. You add the "2 cents" tag at the end so that you can sling that insult from the dubious cover of "simple honesty", and there's nothing in your profile making all of the above completely anonymous!

Trifecta!

Sir Phoenyx
04-07-2005, 00:55
I think its a great comic. I too look forward to the installments. Gives a fresh light on GW topics.

but thats just My 2 Cents :)

Sir Phoenyx

L_Jonte
04-07-2005, 09:06
Thank you Sir Phoenyx, you are a scholar and a gentleman. :winking47

Parker Bsb
05-07-2005, 19:04
Some people just have no taste L, ignore those that don't offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticizm (likley you already know that tho).

I enjoy the comic makes me smile... and on a monday morning that's a impressive feat.

Just my 2 cents (btw can I link to it in my sig?):happy34:

L_Jonte
05-07-2005, 19:35
Some people just have no taste L, ignore those that don't offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticizm (likley you already know that tho).

I enjoy the comic makes me smile... and on a monday morning that's a impressive feat.

Just my 2 cents (btw can I link to it in my sig?):happy34:

Thank you! And yes, yes you may!

Corwin Andros
06-07-2005, 01:18
I think the comic is great. I happened to catch this thread while I was looking up Lisa's sig so I could get the link yet again.. For some inexplicable reason I keep reading the comic and rereading all the previous installments, but forget to put it in my favorites..lol

Oh well problem solved.. Can't wait to see who our heroine runs into next week.

Keep up the good work Lisa!!

PriestessOfGrenth
06-07-2005, 02:19
I love it ^^

Great humor! And I personally love the art, and I agree with Emerald Fire, I adore her attitude lol.

-Neko Mizuumi

L_Jonte
06-07-2005, 02:58
Awww! Thanks guys! That makes my day! :happy65: