PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys i was wondering after seeing all these movies What programms do u use

DarthSonic
11-07-2005, 08:57
:love57: After seeing all these movies i was wondering how do you make them. Are the programs free or do you have to buy. Could you give me some examples .

Ju Smurph
11-07-2005, 11:10
fraps: www.fraps.com i believe
and
windows movie maker available with windows (xp)

:happy34:

Mkillerh
11-07-2005, 17:19
Fraps isnt free :P

Jahoclave
11-07-2005, 21:03
There's still a version you can download.

Me, I use a mix of Fraps and Gamecam. For some reason I seem to get very crappy framerates with fraps. But Fraps doesn't screw up my sound settings like Gamecam does. So it depends on what I'm doing at the time and wheter I need voice communication.

Valium
14-07-2005, 10:00
can i get a link to gamecam also, with the trial fraps version, you can only record 30 seconds right?

i'm trynig to make a smiting video but fraps also screws up my frames per sec and causing me to die due to not being able to spam keys :P is there anyway around this?

Jahoclave
14-07-2005, 11:20
http://www.planetgamecam.com/

Jahoclave
15-07-2005, 21:35
can i get a link to gamecam also, with the trial fraps version, you can only record 30 seconds right?

i'm trynig to make a smiting video but fraps also screws up my frames per sec and causing me to die due to not being able to spam keys :P is there anyway around this?
Well I was having a problem just like that (using an ati radeon 9800). But I just grabbed their new catalyst driver and it made it better. You may have to reinstall fraps, but it now runs at a higher framerate and doesn't screw up the ingame sounds.